~| 42 |~

"Delight with joy."

~

• Park Jimin's P.O.V •

I sighed and stared at the blond haired man who was supposed to ruin my entire life.

But somehow, only ruined a part of it, and saved the rest.

~ Hours later ~

I was quietly poking the jelly I was given as hospital food, god I hate hospital food.

I heard shuffling to the side and looked at Yoongi, groaning slightly and stirring out of sleep.

I silently watched him as he opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times before seeing me up and immediately jumping up, pulling me to his chest for a warm hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you so much. Not only mentally, but physically too. I was full of anger, thinking she would take you away from me and didn't realize that you had to go through so much struggle to get up, and then stabbed. My anger always gets the best of me and I wish I could stop. I love you. I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear

I was silent as I slowly hugged back, his words hitting me as I whispered "it's okay" to him over and over again.

The sound of the door clicking and opening ruined the moment. A woman walked in with a white coat, presumably a doctor and Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her, moving off of me, seeing as how the last doctor tried to take me away from him, he's suspicious, and quite frankly. We don't know if she's caught.

The female doctor with short black hair and brown eyes smiled.

"Hello, your the Min's couple right?" She said

"How do you-" Yoongi started but was cut off

"Kai told me. Don't worry, I'm a trusted doctor at the Mafia. I won't do anything to harm you or your relationship." She clarified

Yoongi slowly nodded, putting his knife back in his pocket.

"As expected, the Min's couple. First things first, my names Dr. Jigi, it's very nice to meet you both."

Me and Yoongi exchanged looks before nodding.

"Ah, yes. How are you doing Mr. Park." She asked

"Oh. I'm d-doing alright." I softly spoke, stuttering slightly

Yoongi looked at me with softened eyes, cooing at me quietly as I blushed.

"How adorable! Such a cute couple. But, we have to check everything to make sure that you are okay!" She said, putting down her clipboard and looking at my iv's, checking them and slightly adjusting the bag and needle, making me wince slightly. Yoongi seemed to take notice and softly caresses my cheek.

She looked at my heartbeat monitor and examined it for a minute before nodding and writing something down in her clipboard.

"Alright, this is going to hurt a little bit we need to change your dirty bandages. Relax a little honey." She said

Yoongi looked up at her at the honey part but didn't seem to take much offense to that, she was a female after all and looked fairly old, maybe in her middle thirties.

I tried relaxing but kept on remembering the pain when Jin attempted and succeeded in fixing my arm up.

I tensed up and as she was getting the surgical table ready I was shaking.

Yoongi quickly grabbed my hand and held it down as the doctor grabbed the other arm, slowly starting to peel off the bandage.

I winced and immediately tried moving my hand but my arms were still held down, Yoongi was already strong and the doctor seemed surprisingly strong as well, only needing one hand to hold mine down firmly as she worked.

I felt the sticky dried up blood on the bandage peeling off my skin and immediately shook my head trying to move my arms, hating the feeling.

"Hey, hey. Calm down my love. It's all going to be okay." Yoongi reassures

"I can't..it hurts, and stings.." I said

(😏)

"Shhh, I know my love. It's okay, you can do this. I know you can." He said, resting his forehead on mine.

I slowly looked to the side to see my hand, dried crusted blood being cleaned up by cotton balls dipped in rubbing alcohol.

I saw my stitched up hand and immediately wanted to pass out right then and there.

Not only seeing the stitches in such a deep wound, but feeling the pain and seeing how realistic it was made me gag.

I felt a sting and realized she put some of the rubbing alcohol in my wound, my eyes brimming tears.

I immediately flinched, the doctor still unfazed, holding my arm down tightly.

I felt my chin being grabbed and I turned to face Yoongi.

"Look at me, not that." He said firmly and I nodded weakly.

I stared into his brown orbs, glistening because of the hospital lights. I admired his boney face, pale as snow skin and freshly blond dyed hair.

He did look ethereal, I wasn't going to lie. The man behind the most gruesome and longest links to the most deaths managed to make me fall for him by kidnapping me and taking my life away, my friends against me and hurting me sometimes, getting me into dangerous kidnapping situations by other people who target me and having to deal with deaths right in front of my eyes. Stabs and gunshots. All, from him.

God, I'm messed up. More then him.

I felt my hand getting wrapped around in a clean soft bandage and the doctor smiling at the both of us as Yoongi moves back.

"All good news! Your fiancé is perfectly fine, heart rate is normal, doesn't seem to need iv's after today, and wound seems to be healing properly, very quickly actually." Dr. Jigi said smiling

"That's good." Yoongi said plainly

"I think all he needs right now is someone to help him walk for a couple hours before he gets the hang of it again. That's all." She said

"Alright." Yoongi said

"Alright, I'll take my leave now." She said getting up.

Before she walked out she turned to face us.

"I almost forgot! We have some big news for you two!" She said cheerfully

"What is it?" I asked softly

"Congratulations! You both are expecting a baby!" She said, clapping her hands together.

———

How interesting :0

I won't be saying an announcement after 1k more reads then the last time anymore! (Like how I make an announcement when the book reached 5k from 4k). Instead, I'll wait for milestones like 20k, 30k. Like that!

Question #1: How do you think Yoongi and Jimin will react to this news? Happy? Sad? Angry?

Question #2: What happened to that doctor? And do you trust Dr. Jigi?

How y'all liking the book so far? (Honest opinions please)

Thank you all for the support 💕

See y'all next chapter!