~[ 34 ]~

"Three choices."

~

• Park Jimin's Point Of View •

I looked down and looked at Kai who gave me a nod before looking back at him.

"Deal."

He smiled and snapped his fingers, two guards dragging Kai back and two guards trying to push me as subtly as they could into this room where he had walked in.

They pushed me into a seat next to a golden table with red table cloth with the crazy guy on the other side.

"So. What would you like to offer sweet cheeks?" He said slickly, making me wince in disgust at the nickname.

"I just wanted to talk. Nothing else." I said plainly

"Let's see about that. Go on now." He said, propping his head up on the table with the palm of his hand.

I sighed "Listen, as much as I don't want to expose Yoongi's past. I think I'll have to for you to understand. So, about 18 years ago, Yoongi's father was an alcoholic, his mother was being abused by his father and eventually was killed from being hit in the head hard and bleeding out. Yoongi's father was about to hurt him even though he was..I think 6 or 7 at the time, but Yoongi's brother stabbed their father in the back and brought Yoongi into a police station were he was detained and they dragged him away from Yoongi.." I said, looking down.

His smile turned upside down, and I was about to gain hope until he burst out laughing.

I furrowed my eyebrows as he looked like he was struggling to breath from laughing so much.

"Uhm..are you okay..?" I slowly asked

"Yea, Oh my lord that's so funny. I'm not sure if you already know this, but Yoongi's broth-"

Before he could finish the door kicked open revealing a man, most likely in his late 30s.

I stared at the man before he took out a gun.

Fair pale skin, doll lips, older and thin eyes.

Yoongi's brother.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I don't think you should feel so safe, especially with me around." The man spoke in a deep voice

The crazy guy laughed "I think I should be safe, especially when your so easily fooled." He said as guards hit him from behind and slammed their foot on his hand, crushing it and kicking the gun away.

He groaned in pain as they roughly picked him up slamming him to a wall and pointing a knife at his throat.

My eyes widened as I felt the cold metal hit my head.

"Move, and I'll kill you!" The crazy guy said, laughing

I looked down, trying to think of something to say as Kai got pushed in, thrown onto the floor, guns aimed at him as well.

"How fun is this. We were having such a nice talk but of course you had to interrupt! Now you will all pay for his stupid actions!" The crazy guy said.

"Listen. We can talk about this." Kai said calmly

"Talk? Me and sweet cheeks have been having a great conversation, I had a great laugh, and was even considering letting you guys go. Yet..not quite. Especially not anymore!" He said, way to enthusiastically "maybe we should slit your throat so you shut up!"

As one guard took a knife out, a guard appeared, pointing a shotgun.

"Move and they will shoot." A familiar voice spoke as he walked from behind the guard in front of everyone

"Min Yoongi. What a pleasure to meet you again! I see this isn't the best circumstances to meet in, having your brother, close friend and fiancé in gun point. However, we can make a deal." The crazy guy spoke

"Talk? Alright. What do you have to say." Yoongi said, taking out a gun

"As I said, we have 3 important people to you at gunpoint. How about we let one of them go, as long as you leave, the two we will keep and maybe, just maybe. We won't kill them. But that's a huge maybe." The crazy guy spoke, smiling "now before you disagree to this, this is a good-"

"Fine." Yoongi said plainly making my eyes widen as I look at Kai and Yoongi's brother who looked calm

The crazy guy suddenly smiled wickedly "Alright. You have Three choices. Choose wisely."

Yoongi nodded and looked at all of us before saying.

"My brother."

———

A bit short, and a bit late, I'm sorry!

Question #1: Why did Yoongi not choose Jimin?

Question #2: Who do you think the crazy guy is?

I also made a Taehyung x Reader called "There for you.". If you want to read that, thank you 🙏

Thank you for all the support 💕

• Slight Spoiler •

Traitor.

See y'all next chapter!