~( 27 )~

"They say following your heart is a good thing. Is it?"

~

• Park Jimin's P.O.V •

His eyes widen and jump up grabbing a gun and pointing it at me.

Before I can even register what's happening

BOOM!

A shot rings out.

And I'm on the floor as the others yell.

I look up in shock as I see Yoongi on top of me, the shot went right past me and hit the pile of rubble.

Namjoon and Jungkook immediately sprang into action and tackled the creepy guy wrestling the gun away as Tae took it from him.

Jin and Hobi took out their guns and looked around the area seeing if anyone else was around.

As they clear the area I feel a hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.." Yoongi said quietly resting his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry if they hurt you...I wish I could've...helped you..but now that your back..I'll make sure you never get taken away again.." he continues and gets up looking into my eyes

I look down, I remember all the things I let my mind wander off to about him.

This is all his fault.

Yet he's so sweet and caring?

I don't know how- no. What to feel.

He pulls me up grabbing my waist protectively and I can't lie, it makes me feel slightly fuzzy inside as I feel some heat rush up to my face.

"Everything clear?" Yoongi asked Jin and Hobi while holding me

They both nodded and then Yoongi looked at Namjoon, Jungkook and Tae.

"Take the worthless piece of shit your holding and bring him to the Mafia. Don't kill him, I want him to have a painful death." Yoongi said coldly

Yoongi's eye were filled with anger but I could tell he was sad. He then he looked at me and his expression fell, soft eyes starting at me.

"Let's go sweetheart." He said still holding onto me and bringing me outside where it was pouring rain.

I hear Yoongi curse lowly looking around.

I looked at Yoongi's pale sugar-like cheek.

I don't know what became of me, but without any thought I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek.

I moved back and my eyes widen as I realize what I just did.

I see him pause and look at me before smiling a gummy smile.

All of a sudden he pulled my arm and we were out from the coverage of the abandoned factory and in the middle of the pouring rain.

I look at Yoongi in shock but then my eyes widen even more to see Yoongi smiling and looking up at the sky as the rain falls.

This..this can't be a violent killer..

He looks at me all of a sudden and I don't have enough time to process what he's doing before he leans in and I feel a pair of thin warm lips against my soft plump ones.

Although the cold rain was falling, hitting our cheeks, hair and shirts, I felt a warm fuzzy feeling within me. Almost like a golden flower blooming after a single drop from the sun.

It was almost ironic. The ruthless killer that took me away from my life by kidnapping me and forcing me to marry him was making me feel warm, and loved, and protected.

I don't know how to react anymore.

As much as my pride and logical side tells me not to love him, fight him, and stay away from him, my heart always does the opposite. Hugging him, kissing him, cuddling him. Even doing...it..with him.

And my physical body is always in the middle of that war. Sometimes fighting him, sometimes loving him.

I don't know if it's Stockholm Syndrome or just how a normal person would react.

But there is one thing I do know.

Something I regret but also embrace.

I fell in love with him.

And I can't do anything to stop it.

———

Did y'all really think I'd let mochi get hurt this early on in the book? 😂 I'm not that cruel!

I thought y'all needed a somewhat long and soft scene so I tried my best! (That sounded wrong Omf)

Question #1: Should Jimin follow his heart or pride?

Question #2: Do you think Yoongi can change?

We are already at 3k y'all! thank you for all the support 💕

See y'all next chapter!