Flashbacks ~( 8 )~

"Violence. Some people despise it. While some people...have another opinion."

~

Warning! This chapter contains mentions of gore and trafficking. Please be advised. 

(A/N: Trafficking is horrifyingly real, please be careful and stay safe everyone.)

{ Proof Read }

At least this will hopefully make me laugh.

~ 4 Hours Later ~

I felt as my eyes were slowly closing. I glanced at the clock, 8:32 p.m.

Last I remember, the time was 4:26 p.m. [16:26 p.m.]. I don't know how time passed by so quickly.

Assuming the show reeled me in for a long time, I was stuck in my thoughts for a couple moments before I suddenly remember...

Yoongi.

I sat upright from my slouched form on the couch and look around.

Silence.

He's not here. I don't see anyone or even hear anything from another room.

Did he go upstairs? Downstairs? Left?

I don't know. But what I do know is that I see the front door.

I cautiously get up. Shit.. I don't even know if this murderer will pop up out of nowhere with a knife.. ready to watch my blood pour on his floor.

Glancing towards the windows, its bolted shut. Of course. I remember the 'rules' he had told me. If I do go out from the front door, I'm sure to get caught. Security cameras were everywhere, and there's more then just one door at the entrance. According to him at least.

Suddenly an idea pops up in my head.

I don't know if this will work.. but it's worth a shot.

• Min Yoongi's Point Of View •

I stare at the screen on my laptop.

'Breaking News! A 22 year old woman by the name of 'Mina Liun' had been found bloody and beaten with little signs of life and what seems to be wounds from a baseball bat in an alleyway at 'Anpanman' street. She was later pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. Surveillance footage shows that no one other then Min Yoongi had done this crime with his signature puppet mask. It's said by police officers that-'

I scoff and shut my laptop violently. I probably broke the screen or something but I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck.

It had to be done. I didn't have much of a choice on wether or not her life was worth it or not. Kinda sad that law enforcement took this long to find her body. 

✂︎ Flashback ♥

"Hi baby.." Someone said from behind me

I turned around to see a female, probably in her early twenties. She looked extremely wasted, a huge bottle of almost empty wine in her right hand.

"Baby? How-... a-about we go back to your... p-place..." She said grabbing my collar

I held back my face of disgust upon smelling her alcohol filled breath.

"I can't. I need to meet someone here." I say "You shouldn't even be in an alleyway like this anyway, especially when drunk lady." 

She smiled and giggled like she was a child "What a gentleman. Seems like I picked up the right one."

I attempted a few more times to rationalize with the lady, trying to steer her away before I realized that she wasn't going to leave me alone.

"You know, these guys constantly want me to bring young impressionable girls with me so we can traffic them for money... Today, I got another girl from a library.. barely nineteen" She laughed "I'm sure they're having fun."  

My eyes widened.

"Fine. I'll give you what you want." I said, glancing at my watch before looking around

"Really?" She said, clearly excited 

I nodded as I found an old bat next to the large dumpster. I took out my white gloves from my pocket and put them on.

"B..babe... w-what are you... d..doing." She slurred

Taking a moment to compose my expressions, I shook my head and shoved my abrasive thoughts aside.

I smiled and turned to her, adjusting my gloves a bit before grabbing the bat.

"Eh. I just needed someone to stab. Not a good fuck." I said and hit the old bat right in her throat.

She couldn't scream now as I slammed the bat right onto her head, blood trickling onto the pavement below her.

I sighed as I backed away from the bloody scene in front of me.

"You made me do that."

✂︎ End of Flashback ♥

Funny how the police can't even find me. So much training yet they somehow can't connect simple dots.

Tch. I need some alcohol.

I got up and froze as I heard a glass shatter from downstairs.

I immediately rush down and look around.

"Jimin-" I started but stopped when I saw it.

The window.

It was broken.