Realization ~( 21 )~

"Mistakes."

~

{Proof Read}

• Park Jimin's Point Of View •

Yoongi kissed my neck and whispered "I love you. Goodnight."

~ 8 hours later ~

I groggily woke up and felt as familiar arms resided around my waist.

Moving slightly, I froze when pain trickled over my backside, causing me to let out a groan.

"You alright?" Yoongi mumbled from behind me, voice raspy and irritated

"Yeah. I'm just gonna get some breakfast." I said back, he definitely seemed to hate mornings

"Stay here, I'll get it." Yoongi said as he sat up "I doubt you could walk properly anyway."

My face flushed and I was about to say something snarky when I turned to see his figure sitting on the bed.

His bare back was turnt to me, his undercut full on show. His back showed silky milk like skin, clear as day and dewey.

He's so cute..

He got up and put on some pants before strolling out and closing the door behind him.

I looked at my current situation and silently thanked Yoongi for cleaning the sheets and me last night. That would've been hard to clean up after so much time.

Finally sitting up, I went to the edge of the bed and winced in pain as I picked up pieces of my forgotten clothes.

As I shuffled through my clothes, I felt as I grazed across something smooth and hard. (A/N: No.)

Moving Yoongi's shirt across, I see as some keys laid on the ground. I picked them up and brought them closer to inspect them.

There were three keys. One black and grey car keys and two other simple silver keys.

Theres no point of the car key to be used by me. Even if I managed to find myself to an exit from these shitty halls, I'd have to bypass the guards, find Yoongi's car and then figure out a way to drive to a place since I have virtually no idea where I am.

Sighing, I took the rest of my clothes and slipped them on. I put the keys in my pocket as I got up and walked to the door.a

"Stay here."  Yoongi's voice rung through my head

Whatever, Yoongi isn't the boss of me.

I opened the door and found myself within the hallways I dreaded the most as they seemed to be endless. Just following my instincts and foggy memory, I headed down the stairs.

"Hello Jimin." A man said and I looked up to see Kai

"Hello." I said

"... Seems like you and Yoongi had an eventful night." Kai sighed "I know I have no reason to be asking you anything, but could you please uh.. keep it down if you're doing 'it' in my business building?"