Unsure ~{ 14 }~

"Love is a very powerful thing. It can either make you the happiest person on earth or crush you."

~

{ Proof Read }

(A/N: I'm gonna warn y'all ahead of time, this is a bit sad. Grab some tissues and pillows.)

"Let's see you try."

My eyes widened as he grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

I choked, fear shedding over me again. He brought me downstairs, I couldn't do anything and I was already scared shitless, he could kill me if he wanted to, faking me being alive. 

While I was being brought down somewhere I didn't know of, I noticed something shiny on my finger.

It was a silver ring, diamond crested on it and it had the words '~ Min Yoongi ~' carved into it.

"It's a beautiful ring..." I whispered to myself

He scoffed.

"I know it is. That's why I got it." I heard him mumble, he still sounded pissed but I could hear the softness in his voice.

"Yoongi.." I said

"What." He said in a monotone voice

"I..I love the ring..thank you.." I whispered

He stopped in his tracks.

"Only the beautifulest ring for the beautifulest person." He mumbled and put me down on the couch

My eyes widened as he pinned my hands above my head.

What's happening?

Author's P.O.V •

Yoongi pinned Jimin's hands above his head, staring at him. 

"You disobey quite a lot Jimin... I think you deserve to get punished for it. Tell me.. did you do something bad?"

Jimin just stared at the man on top of him, moving his wrist as much as he could.

"W-what?! Are you crazy?!" Jimin said, desperately trying to loosen the deadly grip of the older.

Jimin audibly gulped when he saw Yoongi's death glare.

"Of course I'm crazy. You know that. But not just about killing, now my craziness involves you." He said

Jimin was about to say something but was cut off when Yoongi smashed his lips on the smaller's plump ones.

Jimin wasn't sure what he was doing, but he got lost in the closeness and stared kissing back.

The kiss deepened once they tilted their heads, Yoongi even licked Jimin's bottom lip.

Their tongues danced and Yoongi won, his intense aura clearly on display.

After a few moments they pulled apart, both heavy breathing.

They stared at each other intensely before Yoongi's phone went off.

Yoongi groaned and was about to throw his phone to the other side of the room but Jimin grabbed his wrist.

"It might be important." Jimin said

"...Fine. But I swear you'll get punished later." Yoongi said, clearly sulking a little before walking into the other room and taking the call

Jimin sat up on the couch. His feelings extremely mixed.

He keeps hating the man just to enjoy his touch a few seconds later. His mind was going through a rollercoaster of emotions and he couldn't catch up, head lightly throbbing in pain.

This is what he learned about in psychology before, Stockholm Syndrome.

In which the victim falls in love with their captor, and even forms a close bond with them.

Sometimes to the point they might defend their captors actions.

Call it Stockholm Syndrome but what if it's actual love.

Park Jimin's Point Of View •

I snapped back to reality and glanced at the door of the room Yoongi went into.

I don't know why, but I just start 'overhearing' the conversation.

'The wedding's planned in two months. Yeah I know. I have all the documents necessary from a close friend of mine. Fiancé is named Park Jimin. Maybe I'll-- what? Oh. I don't think he'll agree to that. I mean I guess I could make him by drugging him, but he wouldn't like it. Oh.. okay I'll think about it. Thanks. Bye.'

My throat dried upon hearing the conversation.

Wedding in two months? Think about what? Me not agreeing to what?

My thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi walking up to me, making me jump lightly.

"What? Something wrong?"

I shook my head violently and started to shake.

Is he going to drug me? Was he just using me? Is he planning to sell me?

"Hey hey. What's wrong?" Yoongi grabbed my shoulders and I screamed

"STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER!!"

———

Y'all are like on point, every time I post a new chapter there's always someone who already read and voted. Thanks for the support 💕

I'm sorry for making this chapter sad but I need to make problems for the plot 😩🤧😭

See y'all in the next chapter 💞