Insanity ~{ 15 }~

"I'm not a monster. I'm misunderstood."

~

{ Proof Read }

"STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER!!" I yelled moving back

Silence.

I put my head in my knees and curled up on the floor, too scared to look at him.

My eyes were screwed shut when I heard footsteps walking away from me.

No way he just left me alone like that.

Fear was overflowing through me. With a quick breath, I snapped my head up to see the other's standing at the drawer.

"So I'm a monster eh? No sweetheart, I'm the fucking devil."

His hands slipped into the second drawer, pulling something out from under.

... Is that..

Is that a fucking syringe?!

He grabbed a small bottle and started pouring clear liquid into it, it looked like water but a thicker substance.

I panicked and moved back. 

Theres no way he's putting that syringe in me.

I took a few breaths and braced myself for what was about to come. He was almost done when I bolted, running upstairs and into the bedroom. I heard footsteps striding up when I ran into bathroom, locking the door.

The eerie sound of footsteps dragged along the hall and stopped. A few moments of silence went by before I heard a loud bang on the door.

I smashed my hand onto my mouth to avoid letting out any sounds, I shook in terror as I heard the door slide open.

More footsteps got closer.

and closer.

Tears streamed down my face.

"Jimin? Oh Jimin? Your making your soon-to-be husband very upset right now."

I heard the bathroom door clink before a loud horror like creak followed.

I stared in horror as Yoongi was standing right there. A syringe twiddling in his hand.

He walked up to me and I shuffled back, hyperventilating as no words could escape my throat.

I didn't know what else to do, I couldn't run or hide anymore. 

Even if I screamed, no one would hear me.

I was trapped.

All I could do was sit there helpless, balling my eyes out.

He grabbed me by my waist and lunged me forward, ripping a throat shredding scream from my lips.

With a wide smile, I felt as he pecked my lips and I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

Soon everything around me was turning black, every time I blinked it just got more fuzzier and black patches appeared all over the room.

Last I saw, was Yoongi's blurry face.

Still wearing that sinister smile.

Authors Point Of View •

Jimin's body went limp as Yoongi threw him over his shoulder, walking out the room.

He had to change locations, and today was a cold day. He had to make sure Jimin stayed warm.

Yoongi grabbed a fluffy sweater, red beanie, and a black and white face mask with shoes, putting it on his fiancé.

"Please just know this is for your safety." Yoongi whispered to him, putting on his own coat

That is precisely why he was going to do what he had to. 

He had planned this from the beginning, marrying Jimin. He didn't want money, nor power, or even fear. He wanted to be free. Free not only for himself but for his mother who-

Well, some secrets are men't to be kept.

Yoongi carried Jimin outside and into his car.

It was currently raining, heavily in fact, making Yoongi be quicker then intended, but rain helped him in a way, knowing there are less people out. 

Yoongi wrapped thick rope around Jimin and tied him in place. He didn't bother putting tape on his mouth since the car is soundproof and the windows are tinted from the outside, making it impossible to see them in the car clearly by anyone.

Placing the younger on the passenger seat, he buckled him up and closed the door.

Yoongi put his large bag of things in the backseat and started the car, charging his phone in the process while taking some directions from it.

The taller pulled out of his driveway and started driving to his destination.

"What a ride." Yoongi mumbles

———

Finally the last day of school for me, thank goodness!

Run Episode 52 came out on Vlive! Finallyyy

Question #1: what do you think Yoongi's up to?

Question #2: what do you think happened to Yoongi's mother and father that caused him to want revenge? (Sorry for that cliffhanger, I'll be sure to add Yoongi's backstory soon!)

Thanks for all the support between reading, commenting, voting and sending messages to me, it seriously encourages me a lot to continue writing and be quick with updates 💕

I'll see y'all next chapter!

(Y'all better be prepared for some activities the next chapter since most of y'all are hard stans like me 😏😉)