~[ 31 ]~

"Fix the pain."

~

• Park Jimin's P.O.V •

I groaned as I slowly sat up, jeez. My ass hurts a lot. Of course Yoongi had to tell me while we were having sex he was sadistic. Ugh, I half liked it though.

Theres no one beside me. Strange. Where's Yoongi?

I get up even with the extreme pain. It stings and burns a lot but it's fine.

I walk into the bathroom and stare at myself. Hickeys all over my neck and I look dead.

I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face, walking out of the bathroom and putting on Yoongi's clothes.

The door opens and Kai walks in.

"Hey there Ji- seems like you both had a lot of fun last night. Judging by your screams and neck." Kai said smiling

I blush and nod, looking down.

"Sumera! Can you get him some concealer!" Kai yelled out.

A girl walked in with a bag of makeup and opened it.

"Sit down, I'll do it quickly." She said taking out some concealer.

I sat down as she quickly put stuff on my neck and gave me a mirror two minutes later.

My neck looked completely normal and I smiled, thanking her as she nodded.

"Do his makeup. The party is today." Kai said

"Party?" I said as she walked out

"Yes. A party. That's why Yoongi isn't here, he's talking to some people before the party, he's downstairs as the party is starting at roughly 3 hours. So hurry up. And follow her." Kai said walking out

I quickly get up and look for that makeup girl and see her in a room, I walk in there and she motions for me to sit in the seat as she does my makeup.

Ugh, how am I even supposed to walk in this party?

~ Hours Later ~

I look at myself in the mirror and nod at the maid next to me who smiled and walked out. I had a nice tux on with a yellow tie, nice makeup and smiled at my newly dyed brown hair.

I hear footsteps to the door and I see a mop of blond hair come in.

It was Yoongi and he stared at me. Looking up and down for a few moments.

"Wow." He breathed out, walking towards me and pecking my lips.

I giggle quietly. Looking at him.

"Can you walk? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Hm. Yea. If only you warned me." I laugh and hit his shoulder

He smiled and whispered lowly in my ear "yesterday was all about not warning and hearing screams."

I shivered and looked at him as he grabbed my hand and walked out of the room down the stairs where the whole mansion was populated with people and maids like Cynthia, Lea, Brooke, Rylynne and even Eum-Byeol having fun as well.

Yoongi was holding onto my hand rather tightly, almost as if he was gonna loose me in the matter of seconds.

I can't blame him. I'm getting claustrophobic from all the people around me.

Last I remember, Yoongi was talking to a man before I didn't know where he was.

I looked around, feeling like I had no personal space and it was starting to make me dizzy.

I was breathing heavily and everything felt like it was closing in and I would be crushed in here.

I was about to start screaming when I felt an arm tug me into an office, a very nice one at that. Black walls, gold paint and edges, floor red carpet.

I looked at the man at the desk and realized it was Kai, he motioned for the guard to leave as the guard nodded and closed the door behind him.

"Hey there Jimin. I can see how your getting claustrophobic out here so I took you into my office. I was talking about rather serious stuff about Yoongi's broth-"

"Yoongi's brother?" I cut off

"Yes. Yoongi's brother. I normally don't take people cutting me off but I'll let it slide for you since your my close friends fiancé. But, as I'm sure Yoongi told you based on your reaction, Yoongi's brother escaped the death penalty and was living a life of crime just like Yoongi is now. He recently got captured into one of our not rival but not allies mafia. We tried to talk it out to them but they simply won't listen to me, they requested sending me and one person with only 2 guards at most with some sort of relationship with Yoongi such as friend, family, lover. To come meet with the leader and talk things out and make a deal with him. The thing is, Yoongi's family is out of the question, I can't tell Yoongi, they won't let me. No guard or maid really has a relationship with him, I don't know what to do." Kai said putting his hands on his face.

"Well, you said lover right? Can't I go?" I asked timidly

"I already thought of that Jimin and I have to say no. It's too dangerous and it's already bad enough I'm not telling Yoongi what's going on, putting his fiancé in danger is guaranteeing mine and his death ticket. Mine because he's gonna kill me and his because the guards are gonna kill him." Kai said sighing heavily

"You don't really have much choice in the matter though Kai, no one else fits all the standards or rules but me. And you need Yoongi's brother back, not just for him, but because he's gonna help the Mafia, that's why your so interested in bringing him." I shot back

He looked at me with narrowed eyes, head to toe, examining me before putting down his red wine glass.

"You know Park. I thought you were completely defenseless and weak. But you know how to convince. This is what I need. Fine, night time. When Yoongi is asleep a guard will escort you out and we will meet them tonight." Kai said handing me a white wine glass.

I sighed and nodded, saying a quick goodbye and bowing before leaving.

This was gonna be a long night.

———

I updated quickly for once!

Question #1: Is Jimin gonna be safe? Or is this a trap?

Question #2: Do you think Yoongi will figure out?

Thanks for all the support 💕

I'll see y'all next chapter!