~| 45 |~

"Surprise."

~

Park Jimin's Point Of View •

I love him. And that's the worst part.

~ Hours Later ~

I stared out the window as I laid in silence.

It's been hours and I'm still shocked about a the news.

There was so many mixed emotions.

I cried a lot, happiness, sadness.

I was currently still in the mafia hospital, I was moved to another room which was more secure and had a big bed brought there, Yoongi sleeping right next to me.

I didn't know what to do, I mean, there wasn't really a point. There was still gonna be a child no matter what.

As much as I did want a family I didn't expect it so soon.

Especially this way.

Would my dad know? He's the only family I'm aware about.

Seeing the, horrible relationship my father and Yoongi have I don't even think my dad would be at my wedding.

I would be sad, mad, but I knew deep down I grew some type of sociopath in me.

I lost emotions to many things, seeing all the gore and things around me be taken away, I loose all sense of hope.

I still feel things, I'm not completely gone. I just feel like if I loose a few more things I will be.

I look down at my stomach, still flat of course. But I know there was something.

Although I just found out, the doctor had told me I was about 4 weeks in.

About a month and something days in.

All I could do by this point was try and think positively about this.

It was kind of hard, but of course. I had little reasons to be happy.

I might as well go to sleep. I shouldn't stress about it.

Authors P.O.V •

Yoongi groaned as he slowly stirred out of sleep.

Slowly sitting up, he cooed seeing his little love laying on his side right next to him, softly breathing.

He looked down and saw Jimin's small hand gently over his stomach, holding on it protectively.

He looked like his heart was about to explode in cuteness, he gently placed his hand right on Jimin's hand, then tracing his fingers over his stomach, still flat, but will grow.

Yoongi heard the door knob turn and looked towards the door.

Yoongi saw Taehyung and Jungkook at the door, smiling at him and put a finger to their lips to be quiet and motions for him to come over.