~{ 70 }~

"Sadness and Love are the strongest feelings a typical human can experience."

~

{A/N: A part of this chapter will be triggering as it talks about some behaviors of an anorexic. It isn't that bad but I will put a "⚠️" sign before and after it if you want to skip it.}

• Park Jimin's Point Of View •

I woke up and felt pain all over my abdomen.

An arm was wrapped around my waist and I knew it was Yoongi.

"Awake I see." Yoongi said and kissed my neck.

"Yoongi..you said you wouldn't 
go too rough." I complained

"I didn't. If I did you wouldn't be able to walk or even speak right. Our babies saved you from that." Yoongi smirked and rubbed my stomach.

I sighed and slowly tried to get up, just for Yoongi to pull me back down.

"Shh..sleep..cuddle." He whispered in my ear and pushed my head against his chest.

I sighed and kissed his chest, pulling away.

"We have to eat and make an appearance outside before everyone thinks we escaped and ran off." I rolled my eyes

"And that's a bad thing if we do?" Yoongi mumbled, sleep laced in his voice as he glanced at me and closed his eyes.

I smiled slightly as I push his hair back and thread my hands through his hair.

"Yeah. Especially since my dad is still skeptical of everything." I said and got up, walking into the bathroom and doing whatever I needed to do after I closed the door.

I spit the water out into the sink one last time to rid the toothpaste from my mouth and sighed. I definitely needed a shower.

I slowly took off my clothes and looked around, the bathroom was huge like usual. A big bath and a big shower in the corners of the room.

I decided on a bath and started the warm water.

As I looked around at the lavish bathroom to pass time, I saw a full length mirror.

I looked so..big.

⚠️

I remember in high school I was a dancer. A modern dancer. I worked my ass off to get a skinny body, skipping meals and eating a huge meal every week so I wouldn't have to eat three meals a day. I danced and danced, most of the time fainting. It was usual for me to black out. My friends advised me to stop and take a break but I didn't listen. I needed to perfect myself.

It had all payed off in the end. I got into a prestigious dance school and was excited.

Then people started saying I only got in because of my status. Senators only son. It didn't matter how hard I worked. It didn't matter how many times I blacked out. It didn't matter how many meals I skipped.

It was all because of my reputation.

⚠️

All I could do at that point was attend the prestigious dance school even though many people didn't believe in me, and be with my close friends, Namjoon, Jin, etc.

One day we were deciding on plans in the park.

We decided on a bar.

I got kidnapped by Yoongi even though he didn't want to kidnap me.

I was upset. Pissed even. I wouldn't be able to attend my dance school. I worked so hard for nothing.

I tried to be cold to Yoongi but ended up fearing him.

Later on I fell in love with him.

Now I'm pregnant because of him.

How did my story end up like this?

"It all pieces together so you can be happy my love." A voice suddenly said and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

My eyes widened.

I was saying all that out loud.

"As fucked up as it sounds. Your life wasn't happy before. Doing all these things to be skinny and perfect even though you already are in my eyes. Aren't you happier now though?" Yoongi said looking me in the eyes by the mirror.

I thought about it.

If Yoongi hadn't have taken me away from this place I would've been a puppet. A dancing puppet with no fun in my life. As fucked up as it sounds, was it supposed to happen? I'm definitely happier now. I love Yoongi and I love the babies we share but I have to keep in my stomach for now.

"I am..its so messed up.." I said

"I know love. But I hope you are really happy in the end. I hope I can give you that." Yoongi said, caressing my stomach and kissing my neck.

He turned and stoped the water in the bath to avoid over flowing it.

He grabbed me by my hips and lead me to the bathroom, helping me step in and sit down.

I winced slightly due to all the pain in my abdomen but I was fine with it right now since the warm water definitely helped.

I looked at Yoongi who smiled at me and made me relax in the water as he took soap and helped me wash off.

After 20 or so minutes Yoongi kissed me and rinses me off one more time before helping me out and wrapping me in a towel.

We both walked into the bedroom and Yoongi helped me put on comfortable sweats and a shirt.

He looked up after everything was done and made me lay down as he cleaned everything up in the bathroom.

He loves me so much. And I love him too.

We were meant to be.

———

Finally schools over!

Sorry for a bit of sad hours 💗

Question #1: Who do you think loves who more? Does Jimin love Yoongi more or does Yoongi love Jimin more? (Boring question I know but I'm not sure what to put 😂)

Question #2: Where do you think Kai and the other members are?

Question #3: (I know, unusual there's a third one) What are the genders of the baby?

{Bonus Question: When did y'all end school and when do you start? Everyone has it different and I want to interact with y'all!}

I'm pretty sure I have final names for the twins but if you have any suggestion please comment!

Thank y'all all for the support, it really brightens my day to see your supportive comments ♥️

See y'all next chapter!