Lust ~{ 20 }~ ( M )

"Lust and Desire"

~

(A/N: sorry the smut isn't very good. I tried my best and this is the first time I've wrote smut in one of my books.)

[Kinks included: Bondage and Masochist/Sadistic tendencies]

I swiftly turned around and grabbed him by his shirt, both of us staring into each other's eyes.

Fuck it.

"I want you."

Author's P.O.V •

"What?" Yoongi said

"I want you." Jimin said "So fuck me."

"Jimin do you know what yo-"

"I know what i'm asking! I'm an adult and i'm tired of people pushing me to the side and treating me like i'm stupid!" Jimin exclaimed "What? Are you gonna deny?"

Yoongi thought for a moment, sending the shorter's patience over the edge as he leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

Although slightly startling Yoongi, he quickly gained his composer and kissed back feverishly. They kissed for a few moments before the older licked across Jimin's bottom lip, asking for permission.

Jimin was now the one a little startled, but of course, Yoongi was impatient. The taller grabbed Jimin's ass, causing him to let out a small yelp and giving the other a chance to throw is tongue into his mouth.

Soon, the two momentarily stopped as they gasped for air. Yoongi admired the sight in front of him, his lover there with messy blonde locks and cherry tinted lips.

Quickly slipping off Jimin's shirt, Yoongi leaned down to kiss his chest and fill it with hickeys. The younger felt as he had a sudden wave of coincidence and lust go through him, grabbing Yoongi's shirt and slipping it off of him. 

"Confident are we?" Yoongi smirked, leaning back

Jimin felt his face heat up even more as he mumbled "We both want it."

Nodding, the older quickly began working on other things knowing the patience of either of them was running thin. 

In a flash Jimin's pants were taken off and Yoongi looked down, grabbing the hem of the younger's boxers.

Yoongi saw as the shorter gasped and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling himself up a little to let him slide off his boxers off quicker.

The taller pinned Jimin to the bed, and admired the beauty in front of him yet again, making Jimin grow lightly embarrassed and look away.

Yoongi chuckled and started unbuckling his belt, pulling his pants and boxers down in one go before throwing it off to the side along with the rest of the forgotten clothes.

The older kneeled up on the bed and moved his member right in front of Jimin's mouth.

"Too much?" Yoongi asked

Jimin rolled his eyes with a small smile as he moved forward, grabbing Yoongi's member and giving small licks before opening his mouth and sucking on the others member.

Yoongi groaned and put his hand in his lover's hair, tangling his fingers through the silky blonde locks.

Somehow, Jimin was able to take in most of the older's member, but the little he couldn't get he wrapped his hand around and pumped at a fast pace.