Getting Married...But He's Not Marrying You

Y/N's POV
I was in the lobby of the hotel everyone was staying at, my best friend Harry was looking into the mirror trying to fix his bow tie. "Hey Y/N, you think you can help me with this?" He asked. I set down my bouquet onto the chair and I walked over to fix his bow tie. "There you go handsome." I said smiling lightly as I finished fixing his bow tie. "Thanks love." He replied. He looked at me. Tears filled my eyes. "You okay Y/N?" He asked. "Yea, I'm fine. I'm just so happy that you're getting married." I said wiping my tears. Harry and I have been best friends for the 6 years and I caught feelings for him after 2 years of being friends. Once I finally built up the guts to tell him about how I felt about a month later, he had already got a girlfriend. So I held back from telling him. "Limo's is here." His Best Man and former band mate, Niall said. "You coming Y/N?" Harry asked. "Yea, I gotta go up to my hotel room and grab something real quick but I'll meet you there." I replied. He nodded before heading towards the limo with his groomsmen. I stood there and sighed before picking up my bouquet from the chair. "You alright sweetheart?" It was Harry's cousin, Ella. "Yes, I'm fine." I replied wiping my tears away. "Something seems to bothering you." She said. "I sighed. "I don't want there to be any problems or anything conflict because this is Harry's day." I said. "Talk to me. I promise it'll be just between you and me." She said. I sighed. "For the past four years...I've kinda been in love with him. I was gonna tell him how I felt but then he introduced me to Camille told me about how he really hit it off with her. She was perfect for him. So I never told him and obviously I'm not gonna tell him now since it's his wedding day." I said. "Oh sweetheart..I know how you feel. The same happened to me before I met Ryan. The guy before Ryan, I was great friends with him and started to fall in love until he met another woman and married her but it wasn't until later that day I had met Ryan who was his best man. You know, I honestly thought it'd be you and Harry. I know today might be hard but you'll soon find someone. I promise." She said. "Thank you Ella." I said. "Anytime, I've gotta go grab my phone in my hotel room so I'll be right back and we can talk more later. I nodded before I heard someone walk up behind me. "You're in love with Harry?" It was his sister, Gemma. "Shit." I whispered. I turned around to see Gemma standing there shocked. "Yea but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not Harry, not Camille, no one!" I said. "Y/N.." She spoke. "I know, I know." I sighed. "I wish I had just told him when I had the chance." I said. Gemma gave me that sympathetic look. Ella came back down into the lobby. "We should get going, we'll talk about this later." She said before we walked over to get into the limo. Camille was in her wedding dress and we all piled into our limo heading to the church.

*SKIP THE CEREMONY TO THE RECEPTION*

Everyone was on the dance floor, people slow dancing to the song Landslide by Fleetwood Mac, I was dancing with Niall. "You okay Y/N?" He asked. "Yea, I'm fine. Why?" I asked. "Well, I couldn't help but notice during the ceremony, but you couldn't seem to take your eyes off of Harry and you just seem so off. Is everything okay?" He asked. "Everything's fine." I lied. "You can talk to me Y/N." He asked. I sighed. "It's just that..I've been in love with him the last two years. And now he's married to someone else.." I spoke. "You're in love with Harry?" He asked shocked. I sighed. "And you never told him, did you?" He asked. I shook my head. "I was going to but then he introduced me to her, she was perfect for him. I just didn't wanna get in the way." I said before I saw Harry come over to us. "May I cut in?" He asked. Niall nodded before stepping away from me and walked off the dance floor. "I don't think I got a change to dance with my best friend." He said taking my hand. I placed my other hand on his shoulder and he placed his other hand on my back then we began to sway back and forth. "Haz?" I asked. "Yea love?" He replied. "I wanna say how happy I am for you." I said smiling at him. "Thank you Y/N, that means a lot." He said before taking my hand and spinning me. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. "What is it?" I replied. "I just want you to know that I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. Thank you for always being there." I said smiling. "Of course, how could I not be there for my best friend." I replied. "You know I love you right?" He asked. "I love you too Haz." I smiled before he pulled me into a hug. The song had ended and the night was ending. "Hopefully everyone had a great night. Congratulations once again to the newly weds. Everyone have a good night. Drive safely." The DJ said. Everyone cheered. Harry kissed my cheek telling me goodbye before he walked over to Camille taking her to his Range Rover that said 'Just Married' on the back in white car marker paint. Tears filled my eyes as Ella walked up standing next to me, then Gemma walked up standing on the other side of me grabbing my hand. "Are you going to be okay darling?" Gemma asked me. "I'll be fine.." I spoke wiping away my tears. They got in the car and waved goodbye and left.