I'm Home

Y/N's POV
It's been 4 months since Harry left for the European leg of his tour, he had his final show last night but was stuck for another few days to do an interview for Vogue. It has honestly the longest and crappiest 4 months of my life. It's December, I've just been so sad, the apartment feels so empty when he's not home. Seasonal depression has really been kicking my butt, so I've been kinda struggling without having Harry here with me. He texted me this morning saying that he was gonna be busy all day with an interview and that he'd call me after his interview. I was in our bedroom working on a book I was currently writing when I got a FaceTime call from Harry, I stopped writing and and answered my call. "Hey love!" He spoke. "Hi baby.." I sighed. "How are you doing today?" He asked, he was sitting in his car. "I'm alright I guess and A little better than yesterday I'll say.." I said. "I'm sorry baby." He said. "It's fine. What are you up to?" I asked. "So you know how I said had an interview?" He asked as he got out of the car he was in. I heard a car door slam from outside too, I looked back at my window then I shrugged it off and continued to talk to Harry. "Yea." I replied. "Well I think I got lost on my way to the interview." He said. "Where are you?" I asked. He then flipped his camera the other way and it showed the apartment complex. "No way!" I said as I got off my bed and looked out the window to see Harry standing out front on the sidewalk, he looked at me as he smiled and waved. "Oh my god!" I smiled tearing up. I ran out of my room and down the stairwell, running through the lobby to head outside. I stopped and stood there as I saw Harry standing there. "Are you gonna come give me a hug or what?" He asked. I chuckled as I began to run over to him and I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist burying my head into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried. He set me down and he placed his hands on each side of my face. "Oh baby, I've missed you so much." He said then pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and placed my hands on his arms. "You're here, you're actually here." I smiled as tears continued to stream down my face. "I promised you that I would be back." He said smiling then leaned in to kiss me again. I pulled away "Please tell me you're staying this time." I said. "Don't worry baby, I'm not going anywhere. I'm home." He said. I smiled so big as I wiped away my tears.