Daddy Daughter Dance

Imagine Harry getting ready to take his daughter to her first father-daughter dance and he's standing outside on the walkway up to the front door with his back turned to the door. He hears the door open as you and your daughter step outside onto the front porch. "Okay babe, here she comes.." You announce. "Can I turn around now?" He asks. "No not yet daddy! Mama the back of my dress!" Your daughter whines at the undone bow on her dress. You fix the bow. "Ok I've got it peanut." You tell her after straightening out the skirt of her dress before your daughter continues to slowly walk up behind H, you're holding up your phone to film the sweet moment before she reaches him. She stretched her little arm up to the bottom of his black suit top jacket tugging at it. "Okay daddy!" She squealed. Harry slowly turned around to look down at his little girl. Standing presented in her beautiful lemon yellow dress, her little white dress shoes, and her hair done up beautifully by you. "Oh wow.." He spoke completely starstruck at how beautiful she looked. "What do you think daddy?" She asked before he squatted down to meet her at eye level. "You look.." he grabbed her small hands. "beautiful, peanut.." he was choked up as he put his hand on her cheek. "gosh.." he spoke as a tear fell down his cheek. "What's wrong daddy?" She asked. "Nothing love bug, you just look so pretty. It made me a little emotional." He told her before he leaned over to kiss her forehead. "Are you ready to go?" He asked sticking out his hand. "Let's go!!" She shouted before she began to run, pulling him to the car.