First Kiss

Y/N's POV
I was riding in the passenger seat of Harry's car with him, he was driving me home from our first date (we had just started dating). The song is Faithfully by Journey comes on the radio, he turns it up. Harry grabbed my hand & starts serenading the song to me. "I'm forever yours...faithfully." He sang to me and kisses your hand. I blushed and turned my head away. We arrived at my house. He got out of the car & came to my side & opened the door for me and held out his hand. I took his hand as he helps me out of the car. "Y/N?" He asks. "Yes Harry?" I replied. "I had a really fun time with you tonight." He smiled. "Me too." I said smiling back. "Can I...kiss you?" He asked moving a piece of hair behind my ear. I never had my first kiss before but I think I was ready. I nodded. He placed one of his hands on my neck and pulled me in to kiss his lips softly but passionately. I felt butterflies in the pit of  stomach. He pulled away. "Thanks for an amazing night. I'll call you tomorrow?" I said smiling and kissed him again just for one more second. I then walked to my front door, unlocked it, and walked into my house and started thinking about my first kiss with Harry and how amazing it was.