5 Years Later

Y/N's POV
It's been 5 years since Harry and I got divorced. It's been really rough but we've been really good at co-parenting. I wasn't focused on dating anyone else. I was just focused on our 4 girls, Charlotte who was 15, Eloise who was 13, and the twins Star and Nova who were 9.

We were at Harry's house celebrating Christmas morning opening presents with the girls, Gemma and her husband, their kids, Ophelia and Skye, and Anne. We were onto the last gifts Harry and I gave our girls matching Pandora bracelets and they each had a charm that had their first initial on it in each of their favorite colors. "Okay now this last present I have is just for you Y/N." Harry said. "Ooh! What'd you get her daddy?" Star asked. "Shh!" Eloise said shushing her sister. Harry stood up and he took my hand walking me over to the spot in front of the fire place. "Harry..What are you doing?" I lightly giggled. "Y/N, ever since we got divorced 5 years ago. I knew it was the biggest mistake I ever made. Letting you go..but I didn't want to admit or acknowledge it because I didn't know how you felt or if you felt the same. After we finished packing all your stuff for you to move out, it broke my heart to pieces and I took it a lot harder than I had expected. But when I said I would always love you, I meant it and I still love you Y/N. I'm still very much in love with you. I think we deserve another chance.." he got down on one knee as Charlotte handed him a small velvet box, she squealed as Star, Nova, and I all gasped. "Oh my god!" Eloise, Gemma, her husband, and Anne shouted. Tears filled my eyes. "Y/N, will you marry me..again?" He asked. I was speechless so I nodded. He took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger. Everyone screamed and cheered with excitement. He then stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed, so passionately. I hadn't felt his lips on mine in years and I had butterflies in my stomach. It was an amazing feeling but not as amazing as the fact that Harry and I would be together again. He pulled away pulling me into a hug. "I've missed you.." He whispered. "I've missed you too." I whispered back. I pulled away and saw everyone coming over towards us to give up a congratulating hug. "Mommy and Daddy are getting married again!" Star squealed.