Fell Out Of Love

Y/N's POV
Harry and I were in an argument because he's been really distant with me lately and he was talking about getting a divorce. "Is there somebody else Harry? Are you cheating on me? Did I do something? What is it?" I asked. "God Y/N why can't you just listen and understand that maybe I just don't love you anymore?!" He blurted out. Ouch..that hurt.  My heart shattered. Tears filled my eyes. I grabbed my phone and my purse leaving out the door. "Y/N wait.." I heard him calling for me. I had run to my car and drove off to god knows where.

I pulled up into an abandoned, empty parking lot. I put my car in park and slammed my hands against the steering wheel, as I began to sob. I looked down at my small baby bump and caressed my stomach with my thumb. When I calmed myself down, I drove off to my best friend, Y/BSF/N's house.

**

A few weeks had passed. I had received a lot of text messages, missed calls, and voicemails left from Harry. I wasn't responding to him. I wasn't ready to accept the fact that he didn't love me anymore. But what hurt me most was that I would most likely have to raise this baby by myself. I wasn't ready to have my heart broken for the millionth time. I was leaving Y/BSF/N's house to go to the store and get some snacks that I had been craving. When I stepped out of the house closing the door behind me, I looked up to see Harry standing there. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "So you weren't gonna tell me that you were pregnant with my kid. You were just gonna let me tell you I want a divorce and have my kid without me knowing? We need to talk about this now Y/N." He said. "Dammit.." I muttered under my breath. "Yea, your doctor called the house this morning asking if you wanted to schedule the next ultrasound." He said. "That's not your business anymore. And there's nothing more to talk about. What do you care? You said you didn't love me anymore and that's okay. I'll just have to live with that. But this is my baby and you won't have anything to do with it." I said. "You can't just take my kid. That's my DNA in their too. I didn't mean for it to happen this way." He said. "But you said it and things happen for a reason though right?" I said. "Y/N.." He spoke. "I gotta go." I said walking to my car and leaving to go to the store.