A Daddy's Girl

Y/N's POV
Harry and I were in our backyard we had invited some close friends and family over for dinner. We were talking with Anne and Jeff when I heard the cries of our 11 month old daughter, Mila who was down for a nap coming from the baby monitor in my hand. "Oh somebody's up from their nap." Anne said. I started to walk away but Harry told me that he'd get her before he walked towards the house to go get the baby.

Harry's POV
I walked upstairs into Mila's bedroom to see her stood up in her crib grabbing onto the edge. "I'm here baby, daddy's here, Hi peanut.." I said before I picked her up from her crib as she held onto me and I balanced her on my hip. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Hi baby.." I whispered petting the top of her soft head. I felt for if she needed a change. Luckily her diaper was dry. I took her downstairs to get her a bottle before heading outside. I went to the kitchen where Y/N and my mum were throwing out some paper plates and dirty napkins. She looked up and saw Mila. "Hi bebe!" She said with a smile on her face. "I'm gonna fix her a bottle, could you hold her for a second?" I asked. Y/N nodded her head and she took her from me as I walked over to the pantry to grab the formula. I heard Mila start to fuss. "I'm right here baby." I said as I came back to grab an empty bottle and nipple from the cupboard. I then began to mix the formula into water as I made her bottle before I grabbed Mila from Y/N and fed her, her bottle. She rested in my arms quietly as she drank it. "Oh she is such a daddy's girl.." Mum spoke. I smirked as I looked down at my daughter. We all walked back outside to finish our conversation but we sat down at the patio table so I could feed Mila her bottle.

After she finished her bottle I set it down on the table before lying her on my chest and gently rubbing her back. I felt her hand clutch onto my shirt as I heard her little yawn. "Uh oh, somebody's getting sleepy again." My mum said. "You want me to take her back upstairs Harry?" Y/N asked me. I shook my head. "No, let her sleep." I whispered before I heard Mila's soft snores coming from underneath me as I continued to softly rub her back. I gently tilted my head down gently kissing the top of her head. "You weren't wrong before Anne, she's definitely a daddy's girl.." Y/N said. I smiled before looking back down at my little girl.