You're The Reason

Y/N's POV
One hand in Harry's and the other on his shoulder as he held is hand in mine and his other was on my lower back. My body pressed up against his and we sway back and forth to the song we danced in our backyard as our first dance to the song You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. I rested my head on his chest as he pressed his face into my shoulder.

"I'd climb every mountain,
and swim every ocean.
Just to be with you,
And fix what I've broken"

Harry then pulled away grabbing my hands to spin me and dipped me. I laughed before he pulled me back up and in to his chest again. "Cause I need you to see..that you are the reason.." He sang to me as I looked up in his eyes. "Baby?" He asked. "Yes love?" I asked. "I love you...so much. And I never want...to lose you." He said getting very emotional. "Aw Harry.." I placed my hands on both sides of his faces. "I love you more Harry, I'm not going anywhere. I will love you until the end of time.." I replied getting teary-eyed as well. I pulled him in for a kiss. Our family and friends all yelled and cheered. I felt him smile as we continued to kiss. I pulled away, smiling before he picked me up and spun me around. After he set me back down, he took my hand in his again and looked into each other's eyes smiling at each other as we sang the lyrics to each other.