E.D.

⚠️TW-eating disorder⚠️

Y/N's POV
I was someone who didn't like to eating in front of other people and I developed a little bit of an eating disorder where I would starve myself most of the day until I was alone and I'd barely even eat much. Harry was the only one who knew that and he was very understanding and helped me the best that he could. He would always make sure I was comfortable and eating something, even if it wasn't a lot. Every time I would eat it was usually breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I was staying with Harry and his family for the holiday in Cabo. It was me, Harry, Anne, Gemma, and Harry's stepbrother, Mike. Anne Gemma had prepared food for dinner. They made some ham and cheese sandwiches with some watermelon and strawberries. They had also brought out a bowl of pretzels. It looked delicious but I was so anxious about eating in front of Harry's family, I barely even ate in front of Harry. I was so hungry but I decided that maybe I'd wait until no one was around to actually eat.

We were all sitting out on the patio at the table underneath an umbrella. Harry sat down next to me after helping Anne bring out the food to the table. "Can I grab you anything love?" Harry asked. "It's okay. I'll just eat some pretzels for now. I'm not really that hungry." I said. "Are you sure dear? Can I get you a sandwich or maybe just some fruit?" Anne asked me. "I think I'm okay for now but maybe I will in a little bit." I replied as I quietly picked up a pretzel out of the bowl in front me and and took tiny bites. "Jeez Harry, we've been on this trip almost a week and I've barely seen her eat a thing. Does this girl ever eat?" Mike asked. I put my head down then I saw Harry out of the corner of my eye glare at him. "The hell are you looking at me like that for?" He asked. "Just stop talking mate." He said before putting his hand on my thigh and caressed it with his thumb. "I'm just saying your mum has been making all this extra food and she's not even eating it. What is she afraid she's gonna get fat or something?" Mike said. "Shut up Mike!" Harry said. "Alright boys, that's enough." Anne said. I decided to excuse myself because I felt myself becoming worked up. "Actually I'm not feeling too great right now, I might go lie down if you'll excuse me." I said getting up from the table, Harry grabbed my hand. I looked at my. "Of course dear. Is there anything I can get for you?" Anne asked. "No, I'll be fine thank you Anne." I said choking up before quickly walking to the bedroom Harry and I were staying in and I laid in the bed and silently cried.

Harry's POV
Y/N had excused herself from the table saying that she wasn't feeling well but I knew that Mike had really upset her and made her feel uncomfortable. "Is she okay sweetheart?" Mum asked me. "It's a long story." I said. "You're such an ass." I sneered at him. "What do you mean? I was just wondering why your girlfriend hasn't had one meal with us. It's really disrespectful." He asked. I was so angry. I shot up out of my seat. "Not that it's any of your business Mike but my girlfriend has an eating disorder and she doesn't like eating in front of people. Hell, she barely even likes eating in front of me. She spent most of her life getting bullied because of her weight. And the only time she does eat is when people aren't around to watch or insult her. So no she hasn't been disrespectful at all. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna bring her, her sandwich and when she feels comfortable enough to come out again, I expect you to give her an apology." I said before grabbing the plate my mum prepared for Y/N as well as my plate and walked into the house and over to the bedroom. I heard Y/N's soft sobs coming from the other side of the door. My heart broke. I gently knocked on the door with my foot. "Baby?" I said. "What?" She replied. "I'm so sorry about Mike. Can you open the door?" I asked. "I just wanna be left alone Harry." I heard her sob. "C'mon baby, I brought you your sandwich and mine too and we can eat together. Just you and me." I said. "Really?" She asked. "Yes sweetheart. Now can you open the door for me? My hands are a little full right now." I heard her walk over to the door and she opened it. I saw her tear stained cheeks and tears in her eyes. I walked into the bedroom and set down the plates onto the dresser. "Aw babe.." I said as I pulled her into a hug resting my chin on the top of her head as she wrapped her arms around me hugging me back. I rubbed her back before I pulled away placing my hands on both sides of her face and I lightly kissed her forehead. "You're beautiful. Never forget that my love." I said and wiped her tears. She lightly smiled at me. "C'mon, we can eat out on the balcony." I said before grabbing her plate and handing it to her. I picked up my plate and then took her hand as we walked out to the balcony that was on the other side of the house from the patio so nobody was able to hear or see us. We sat down at the small table and we ate our sandwiches and fruit together. "This is so good." Y/N said smiling as she took small bites of her sandwich and some of the watermelon. I just smiled at her and nodded in agreement. Oh how I love this girl. I had finished my sandwich and I rested my elbow on the table as I put cheek in my hand as I just adored her. Then she looked at me. "What?" She asked still having some of her sandwich in her mouth. I chuckled as I took my head off of my hand and laid my arm out on the table for her to hold my hand. She saw my hand and placed hers in mine. "You know, I love you so much. You know that right?" I asked. "I know.." she got up out of her chair and came to sit on my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck resting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her waist. "I love you too Harry. Thank you for always taking care of me." She said. I kissed her forehead. "I always will.." I said leaning my head onto hers.