Waking Up Next To You

Harry's POV
I woke up to the sun rising, my beautiful fiancé, Y/N was still sound asleep. So peaceful as she softly snored. I got up to go to the bathroom before I had to get ready for a meeting with my merchandise team.

After using the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and got dressed before I got back into bed and got on my phone. I then heard Y/N's softly groan as she started to wake up. I felt her move onto my chest. "Morning Harry." She said her voice was a little raspy. "Morning baby." I said as I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. I set my phone back down my nightstand and pulled Y/N close to me, cuddling her.

We had been laying there for 20 minutes, then I had to get ready for my meeting. "Baby, I gotta go." I said as I got out of bed. She groaned, "Can't you just stay in bed with me for a little longer, please?" She pleaded giving me puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip. "I'm sorry love, but I'll be back in about an hour and then we can cuddle all day if you want to." I said as I put on my shoes. "Promise?" She asked. "I promise." I said as I leaned on to the bed and I moved a piece of hair out of her face and then kissed her lips. "Hope your meeting goes well, I love you." She said. "I love you too." I replied and I walked down the stairs and headed out the door to head to my meeting.