Asthma

Y/N POV
I was sitting back stage at one of boyfriend, Harry's tour stops in New Mexico, watching the show on the TV backstage while he was singing his 5th song in on his set, Kiwi, when all of the sudden I noticed he was holding his chest as he was singing. He only did that when his asthma was acting up. I rushed to Harry's dressing room to get his inhaler and a bottle of water then rushed over to the wings of the stage as the song ended. "Whew. I'm really out of breath with that one." He said breathing heaving pressing his fist into his chest and started coughing. "At times like this, maybe I should have my inhaler in my pocket." He chuckled lightly. "Babe!" I shouted trying to get his attention. He heard my voice looking around for where I was. I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled. He then looked over and saw me waving my arms back and forth. Then I showed him that I had his inhaler and a new water bottle for him. He waved me to come onto the stage. I quickly walked onto the stage over to him handing him his inhaler and the water bottle. "Thanks babe." He said taking his inhaler. He then drank the water. He then wrapped an arm around my waist. "Give it up for my amazing girlfriend!" He said into his mic. I giggled as the crowd screamed and cheered. I kissed his cheek and told him I'd see him after the show then I walked off the stage and back into the wings.