Divorced

Y/N's POV
This was the first week that Harry and I would be switching off with our 4 year old daughter, Darcy. Harry had come to pick her up from my house. I had her Sundays-Wednesday Mornings and Harry got her Wednesday afternoons-Saturdays"Okay Darce, do you have your teddy and blankie?" I asked. "Yup. In my backpack mummy." She said with a big smile on her face.

Harry pulled up into my driveway in his car and got out. "Hey my little Darcy." He said. "Daddy!" Darcy squealed running over to Harry jumping into his arms. "I missed my lil love bug!" Harry said as he began to kiss her all over his face. She giggled. "Daddy stop! That tickles." She laughed. I adored how well Harry was with Darcy. He was so good with her. "Are you ready to spend sometime with daddy this week?" He asked her. "Yea!" She cheered. "Y/N, does she have everything she needs.." Harry spoke. "All in her backpack Haz." I replied as I smiled lightly. I hated that it would be like this for the next couple years. But we fell out of love, well, I didn't but Harry did. And that's okay. I don't blame him. But sometimes it just hurts to think about how much we used to love each other. Dearly. I stood there as I tried not to tear up, I think Harry noticed. "Hey Darce, go give mummy a hug before we go." Harry said, she nodded as he set her down. "Bye bye Mummy." Darcy said came running over to me. I squatted down and she jumped into my arms. I picked her up hugging her. "Bye my love. You be a good girl for daddy, okay?" I said getting choked up. "I'll see you on Sunday okay?" I said setting her down. "I love you so much sweetheart." I said moving a piece of hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "I love you more mummy." She said. I smiled and she ran over to Harry and he picked her up and put her into her car seat, I waved goodbye as Harry pulled out of my driveway. I then walked into an empty house. Alone and by myself for the first time for the next 3 days.