Adoption

Y/N's POV
My husband, Harry and I just signed the adoption papers for a little 3 year old girl named, Mollie. "If you come with me this way, you guys can come meet her." The Adoption agent, Ms. Cline said. "Oh my gosh, this is it." I said excited. We got up and followed her. We walked down the hallway and then she opened the door to another room to a little girl with short brown curly hair playing with a purple stuffed toy elephant . "Oh Miss Mollie? Are you ready to meet your new mommy and daddy?" Ms. Cline asked. She looked up at me and Harry. She was so precious. I smiled at her she smiled back brightly as she got up from playing and ran over to me as I crouched down and opened my arms. She reached her arms out and hugged me so tightly burying her head into my shoulder, I picked her up. "You're my new mommy and daddy?" She asked pulling her head away. "Yes we are sweetheart." Harry smiled at her. "Are you ready to go home?" I asked. "Yes! Let me grab my backpack and my elphant." She smiled. I set her down as she rushed over to the table grabbing her backpack and her pink elephant and then ran back to me and Harry. "Who's this little fella?"Harry asked. "This is Eli!" She said. "Well hello Eli. Very nice to meet you." He spoke, "You ready to go sweetheart?" I asked. "Mhm.." Mollie nodded. "Alrighty," Harry picked her up. "Let's get you home little miss." He said tapping her nose. Mollie giggled. I smiled. I loved her already. We then walked out of the Adoption Agency and to the car to head home. We had our little girl and we had our family.