The Recovery

Y/N's POV
I was in the hospital recovering from a really bad car accident that I got into a few weeks ago. I had broke my spine in 2 places almost becoming paralyzed, a fractured pelvis, and a mild concussion, other than that I was either scraped or bruised. I hadn't been out of bed. I had a catheter and a bed pan for anytime I had to go to the bathroom. I was getting ready to start my first session of physical therapy with my nurse, Joy. Harry was there to support me. I was so nervous because this was the first time I had stood up since before the accident. "So Miss Y/N. Are you ready to trying standing by yourself today?" Nurse Joy asked. "I'm kinda nervous." I said. "Don't be sweetheart, I know you can do it." Harry said grabbing my hand. I looked at him. "But what if I can't do it Harry? What if I never stand or even walk again?" I asked. Tears filled my eyes. "Hey, hey. Listen to me Y/N. I know you're scared but I believe in you." Harry said. "Sweetheart, we both believe in you. It might take some time and it doesn't have to be today that you are able to do it by yourself but don't feel like you have to pressure yourself into doing it right away." Nurse Joy said. "Okay dear," she brought over a walker from the closet and brought it over to the side of the bed. She moved the blankets off of me before gently moving my legs to hang off the bed as I winced in pain. "I want you to put your hands on both sides of the walker and try to help yourself up the best you can. I'll be right here and if you want to stop just say so." Joy said. I took a deep breath before putting my hands on the walker and I pushed myself to slowly stand up. "You've got it love, there ya go." Joy said. "C'mon baby you're almost there." Harry cheered me on. I was finally standing my two feet. I was a little winded from pushing myself up. "Yay!" Joy cheered. "Oh my god babe, you're standing!" Harry said. "I did it.." I spoke. Joy helped me back into bed. "You did so well love. Good job." She said. Tears filled my eyes as I got emotional and feeling proud of myself because I had some doubts. "Aw sweetheart." Harry said as he walked over to me as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so proud of you." He spoke.