Say Yes To The Dress

Y/N's POV (Age 22)
I was out in Essex with my sisters, Y/S1/N and Y/S2/N, my older brother, Y/B/N, my mother-in-law to be, Anne, and my sister-in-law to be, Gemma, at a bridal shop trying on wedding dresses, was going to marry my best friend and fiancé, Harry Styles. I was getting married in 7 months and 2 weeks. I had tried on a about 12 dresses, they were either not flattering, not my style, or it just didn't seem right. Then I had my consultant, David, surprise me with a dress. He came into the dressing room where I was with another consultant, Christine, and he showed me the dress. "You said you wanted to be surprised so I found out this one." David said showing me this gorgeous dress. It was this this long flowy A-line, flowy cap sleeve, dress with flowers and rhinestone embellishments on it. Then I realized, it was almost the exact same dress that my mom wore on her wedding day when she married my dad but with some differences to it to make it my own style. I loved that dress. I got a little emotional. "What's going on dear?" Christine asked. "This looks just like my mom's wedding dress." I said wiping my tears. I put on the dress and a veil comb was put in my hair, "Okay dear, let's go out and show them." Christine said. I nodded as I picked up the dress and walked out to show my entourage the dress. "Here she comes." I hear Anne say. They all gasped. "Oh my god." Y/S1/N said.  David helped me step up onto the platform. "You look beautiful."  Gemma said. Everyone had said something except Y/B/N. "Y/B/N?" I said, I looked at him as he had tears in his eyes. "I'm just a little shocked. You look absolutely beautiful." He said. " "Okay Y/N, time for you to see the dress for yourself." Christine said as she took the train and helped me turn around. I looked at myself. "Oh wow.." I said. I began to tear up. I held my hand over my mouth as I began to cry happy tears. "Aw Y/N.." Y/S2/N said, I wiped away my tears. "You know who you look like right now, Y/N?" Y/B/N asked. "Mom." Y/S1/N, Y/S2/N, and I said. We all laughed lightly. I looked in the mirror as more tears filled my eyes. "I always thought that I'd get to experience this moment with mom and she'd be here helping me pick out a dress for my special day, and I think that David finding this dress was a sign that she's here, that they're both here actually...with me." I said choked up as I wiped my tears. "Mom would love it." Y/S1/N said. "I can't believe one of my little sister's is getting married." Y/B/N said as he wiped away a tear. "So Y/N...are you saying yes to the dress?" David and Christine asked me. "I'm saying yes to the dress!" I shouted excitedly. "Woo!" Everyone cheered before they got up and hugged me.