Happy Birthday Anne

Y/N's POV
Tonight was Harry's show in Connecticut. Harry and I had invited my parents, my sister, Y/S/N and my brother, Y/B/N to Harry's show. They had never seen in him perform before and I wanted to get a chance to see him live. Harry was singing Lights Up, my favorite song of his. I saw that he wasn't really himself, today had been a really rough day for him because he wasn't feeling the best not being with his mum on her birthday, he missed her so much as well as his sister, Gemma. But little did he know that I had a little surprise for him. I had set up for both Anne and Gemma to fly out here for the last leg of Harry's tour. I left my family in the lower bowl as I was carrying mine and Harry's 2 year old, Lynlee and went to go meet Gemma and Anne over on the other end of the stage in the lower section to meet them in the closed off section where I had security bring them. Normally after Lights Up he'd ask the crowd who had a birthday and would sing for them. "It's a special night for me, it's my mother's birthday! She's not here though, she's back home. So if you don't mind, we can sing her a happy birthday. Maybe she'll hear it. Maybe she'll see it later... She will because I'll show it to her!" He said. "Are you ready Connecticut?" He asked. The crowd cheered. "Are you ready mum?" He asked. The crowd cheered again but he tried to quiet them down. Everyone was quiet. "Are you ready mum?" He asked again. "I'm ready love!" Anne shouted. Harry turned his head quickly as he had heard his mother's voice. "What the-" He squinted as he walked over to the end of the catwalk. His eyes widened and a big smile grew on his face once he realized it was her. "Oh my god. It's my mum! And my sister!" He said excitedly. "Hi Mum! Hi Gemma!" He waved. I giggled as we waved back. "Alright! Everyone one 3! 1..2..3! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Anne.." We sang. "Mumma.." Harry spoke pointing at Anne. "Happy Birthday to you!" We sang. "Happy Birthday Mum!" He spoke before blowing her a kiss.

***

As he finished singing Watermelon Sugar. He was getting ready to sing Kiwi and that was when I had security bring me, Lynlee, Gemma, and Anne down to the sectioned off part of the floor where Harry run off to.

As Harry was leaving the stage to go back to his dressing room he was running past us when Gemma, Anne, and I tried to call for his attention. He stopped and looked over as he squinted. I pointed at Anne and Gemma and his jaw dropped as he shouted, 'Mum!' before he ran over immediately hugging Anne tightly. "Hi love!" She said. Security pulled us to go back to the hallway towards Harry's dressing room. Harry pulled away with tears on his face. "Oh my sweet boy.." She said placing her hands on his cheeks and wiped his tears. He pulled her back into a tight hug. "Where's my hug?" Gemma asked. He laughed as he pulled away from Anne and walked over picking up Gemma hugging her. He set her down and pulled away. "How did you guys...when did you get here?" Harry asked. "Y/N set it up and was able to get us a flight and got us in for the show. We got here this morning. She's had this set up for weeks." Anne said. He looked over at you. "You did this?" He asked. "I couldn't stand to see you so sad anymore. I knew how much you really missed Gem and your mum so I pulled all the stops to get them to be here tonight." I said before handing the baby over to Anne. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands. "You don't know how much this means to me. No one has ever done such a thing for me." He said. "Anything for you love." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. "I live to see that amazing smile on your face, it just broke my heart to see you so sad baby." I said placing my hands on both sides of his face. "I love and appreciate you. Thank you so much baby." He said before pecking my lips.