Talent Show

Imagine Harry's lying on the couch watching the big futbol game with the baby on his chest as you were in the kitchen putting away the 3 bottles of milk you had just pumped for her, when you hear the kids giggling from the top of the staircase. "Max, Charlotte, Presley, what are you guys up to?" I called out. I heard a pair of footsteps run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I turned around to see my 9 year old son, Max, "What's up Maxy?" I asked. "Come to the Living Room mumma." He said pulling my hand. I grabbed a bottle and closed the fridge. "Okay, okay I'm coming bubba." I laughed as we walked into the living room. "Here's her bottle babe." I said handing the bottle to Harry. He sat up adjusting his position and cradling our 4 month old daughter, Mila. "Daddy, we have a surprise for you." Max said. Harry gently reached to turn off the TV as I sat on the arm of the couch next to him. Max then ran over to the bottom of the staircase. "Good Evening! I'm your host Maximan! Welcome to the talent show! Introducing!!!! Charlotte and Presley singing daddy's song, As It Was!" Max announced. Harry and I both giggled before Max went to hit play on the little stereo. The intro began to play as Charlotte and Presley started running down the stairs holding hands with their little microphones and wearing their red jumpsuits I made for them when they wanted to be Harry last Halloween. The kids start singing and dancing as Harry's smiling just adoring his kids having a blast as he's singing along.