Meeting His Little Girl

Y/N's POV
After going through a c-section with my first newborn daughter. "It's a girl!" My OB announced, she lifted the baby above the curtain for Harry and I to see. She was so tiny as she wailed. "Oh my gosh." I said choked up. "Would you like to cut the cord Harry?" The OB asked my husband. He nodded then handed Harry the pair of scissors and he cut the baby's umbilical cord and then the nurses took her to weigh and measure her then clean her off some more. "6 lbs, 12 ounces. 13 inches." One of the nurses said. They finally swaddled her in a blanket and put a pink little hat on her then brought her over to Harry as he held her. "Hi baby."

Harry's POV
I stood there just adoring my daughter as I held her. "Hi babygirl." I sniffled. She then opened her eyes a bit and looked up at me. "I'm your daddy." She smiled and closed her eyes. "She smiled at me." I said as I looked up at my wife. Y/N smiled. "She must know your voice since you always talked to her." Y/N laughed lightly. "I'm gonna take such good care of you princess." I whispered. "Do you guys have a name picked out for the little one?" Y/N's OB asked. "Hazel Anne." Y/N and I both said in unison. We both laughed lightly. We hadn't really picked out names because we wanted to wait until the baby was born. "It's perfect." Y/N said to me as she smiled. "Hazel Anne Styles." I said as I looked down at the baby. "What a beautiful name." Y/N's OB said. "Thank you." Y/N replied.