The Wedding

The Ceremony
It's your wedding day, You were at your ceremony venue and had met with (whoever will walk you down the isle) behind the doors to walk down the isle. Your maid of honor fixed the wrinkles on your backside and handed you your bouquet. The doors opened and your maids went out one by one. You began to follow behind walking through the doors in the church the song the orchestra began to play while you walk down the isle. Turning Page by Sleeping At Last. Everyone sitting on the benches stood up and turned towards you gasping in awe. You looked down the isle as yours and Harry's eyes met. You saw tears form in his eyes before they fell down his face and he smiled. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. You reached the alter and handed your bouquet to Gemma. Then you took Harry's hand. Everyone sat down and the ceremony started. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the relationship of Y/N and Harry to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another." The officiate spoke.

The Vows
Harry started first holding a microphone. His best man handed him a piece of paper and Gemma handed you yours with your vows before Harry spoke.

"Y/N, you've changed my life and made me feel more love than I ever deemed possible. Your soul so beautiful and so bright. You my darling, standing in front of me looking so beautiful. Beautiful today, Beautiful yesterday, Beautiful tomorrow and always. I promise to say that you're always right, I promise to admit when I'm wrong, I promise to take care of you and our future children, I promise to do the best that I can to make you the happiest." He said choking up and I was tearing up. "It's you and I together. I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today without your love and support. I love you so much. Forever and Always." He said finishing and wiping his tears and handed me the microphone. You took a deep breath and unfolded my paper and started mine. "Oh Harry, where do I begin. I thank you for always being present and for always caring. I thank you for putting smile on my face and making me laugh when I'm at my worst. You've been there for me through thick and thin and on my darkest days." You said choking up. "I promise to be there when you need me. I promise to be there when you need a shoulder to cry on. I promise to always give you my time. I promise to not give you any hard times even though I may not be able to guarantee it. I promise to love you until the end of time, for better or for worse." You said finishing, he brought his hand up to your cheek wiping your tears away. "Now onto the rings, can we have the rings please?" The Officiate asked. His best man's son came over to you and Harry with the rings on the pillow. You thanked him while grabbing each other's ring. "Harry repeat after me. With this ring, I the wed." The officiate said. "With this ring I the wed." He said smiling while sliding the ring onto your ring finger. "Y/N repeat after me. With this ring, I the wed." The officiate tells you. "With this ring, I the wed." You spoke placing his ring on his finger. "Do you Harry take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded in sickness and health as long as you both shall live?" The Officiate asked Harry. "I do." Harry said smiling at you. "And do you Y/N take Harry to be your lawfully wedded in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The Officiate asked you. You looked at Harry and smiled. "I do!" You said excited. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you the Styles. Harry you may kiss Y/N." He said. Harry then grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. Everyone cheered and clapped. He pulled away and he leaned his forehead onto yours and whispered, "I love you baby." You smiled, "I love you." You whispered back to him. Gemma handed you your bouquet. Harry stuck out his hand and you grabbed it and walked up the isle as everyone clapped. You reached the beginning of the isle. "So are you ready for an amazing night, my love?" He asked smiling. "Yes I am Mr. Styles." You smiled as you leaned in to kiss him before nodded grabbing his hand and pulling him to the venue that was outside by the beach.

The Reception
When you got outside everyone started cheering. Everyone sat down at round tables while you, Harry, your bridal party all sat at a long table next to each other. Harry's best man got up and grabbed the microphone from the DJ stand and came back to his seat started tapping his spoon on his glass. "Can I have your attention please?" He said into the microphone. "Hello everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Harry's best man. I'd like to thank you all for taking time out of your schedules to come witness the marriage of my best mate and a dear friend." He said, You smiled in awe. "I met Harry at this one bar in Wrexham and I had met Y/N at Harry's 25th birthday dinner. He had his eyes on (your pronouns) all night and told me how he had just looked at (your pronouns) in the eye and there were fireworks. When Harry introduced me to Y/N came back stage, (your pronouns) was a little shy but very kind. They had a long conversation which led them to hit it off pretty quickly. A week later after they had gone out on a first date, Harry came to me telling me that (your pronouns) was the person that one day he was going to marry. And look where we are today..almost 3, 4 years later. My best advice to give to you is to..Marriage is 5% love, 5% compromise, and 90% of knowing when you've already lost an argument and just folding the laundry for once, Harold." Everyone laughed as Harry shook his head and laughed. "Anyway, Harry, Y/N..I love you both and I wish you happiness for all eternity." You started tearing up. "I'd like everyone to raise their glass and make a toast to my amazing best friends. To Harry and Y/N!" He said while we all lifted up our drinks. "Harry and Y/N!" Everyone repeated and you all took a sip from our glasses and everyone applauded. Harry and you stood up and hugged the best man. "That was wonderful. Thank you." You said. He pulled away and handed the mic to Harry's sister, Gemma. "Hey guys, for you guys who don't know me I'm Harry's older sister, Gemma. I am also Y/N's Maid of Honor. My favorite memory of Y/N was when Harry first brought (your pronouns) to our mum's house for a New Years Eve party as his date. (your pronouns) and I got to talking, I'm pretty sure we talked all night. I really took a liking to (your pronouns). (Your pronouns) kind and funny. (Your pronouns) showed that (your pronouns) was a good person to be around. I saw how happy (your pronouns) made my little brother because every time Y/N wasn't around, he would always talk about (your pronouns), he would say good things obviously but I could tell how in love with (your pronouns) he was. Harry, Y/N, you guys were made for each other. Now that you guys are officially married." You and Harry smiled at each other. "I'd like to make a toast. To Y/N and Harry." Gemma said. "Y/N and Harry!" Everyone repeated then took a sip of their drinks. You and Harry hugged Gemma and thanked her. Harry took the microphone from Gemma. "Who's ready for some cake?" He asked as 2 chefs came out with a rolling table and your wedding cake. Harry pulled you over to the table where the cake was. You cut the cake together Harry dipped his finger in the frosting and swiped it onto your nose so then you took a bit of frosting as well and put it on his cheek. You laughed as we were grabbing plates and he put his fork into his piece of cake and fed it to you as you fed a piece to him. Everyone grabbed their piece of cake and started eating it.

*15 Minutes later*

The DJ started speaking into the mic. "Hey guys I'm the DJ for the night who's ready to get this party started?" He asked. Everyone cheered. "Now I'd like to ask the newly weds to come out onto the dance floor for their first dance." Harry took your hand and took you out to the dance floor they began to play the song Harry chose to surprise you with, Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brother. You placed a hand onto his shoulder and took one hand in his as he took his other arm wrapping it around your waist. He pulled you close to him and started singing the lyrics as you danced. Many photos were taken as you danced by our wedding photographer you hired. Harry pressed his forehead against yours as you swayed back and forth to the song. He then took your hand and spun you around.

The song ended and everyone shouted and whistle. People began to tap on their glasses meaning they wanted you to kiss. Harry looked at you and grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. Everyone cheered and whistled. He pulled away. "I love you, so much." He whispered. "I love you more." You whispered back.