The Golf Outting

Y/N's POV
It was one of the slightly warmer winter days but not too warm. Harry and I were out in Hampshire visiting his family at his Aunt Dee's with his cousin's Matty and Ella and Ella's 4 month old daughter, Thea.

"Hey love, Matty and I were thinking of going out to golf. Would you like to join us?" He asked. "I don't really know how to.." I admitted. "I could teach you." He suggested. "Alright. Let me go out on my jacket." I said walking over to the coat rack by the front door. I went out back to the living room to follow Harry and Matty out to the patio. Harry and Matty brought out the golf bags from the garage before they put them in the trunk of Matty's car. We all piled in before Matty drove us to the golf course that was nearby.

When we arrived at the course, the guys brought out their bags and Matty got a start on his par. "Do you want me to go first?" He asked. "Yea.." I replied. He nodded before setting down the gold bag and pulled out a tee, a ball, and 9-iron setting up before he readied himself, I stepped out of the way to make sure I wasn't going to get hit before he swung his club hitting the golf ball across the course. It was a pretty nice hit. He then brought down his club before walking over to his bag and pulled out a putter. "Here love, you can start off with this one." I said taking it from him. He then handed me a tee and a ball. I bent down to put my ball on the tee. I didn't know how to prep. I think Harry could tell I was a little lost. "Hold on love. Move your feet shoulder width apart." I did. I then felt him place his hands on my hips. "Gotta keep your hip square and forward." He spoke before he then stepped up behind me placing his hands over top of my helping me with my grip on my club. "Alright, keep your eye on the ball. Now we're gonna turn slightly, bring the club back and connect with then ball." He said as he helped me swing and hit the ball. "And that's how it's done." He spoke.