Worried

Y/N's POV
I was sitting in mine and my husband, Harry's kitchen waiting for him to come home. It was storming pretty bad outside. I was anxious hoping Harry would come home soon. I called him 4 times and they all went to voicemail, which worried me even more. I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door unlocking it. I opened it to see Harry standing covered in mud and soaking wet. "Hey love, sorry. I forget my keys." He said. "Where the hell have you been? I was so worried something happened to you." I said relieved. "I'm fine Y/N, I was just helping Louis with his and Eleanor's yard then it started storming. I slipped in the mud. I was gonna call you but my phone died." He said. "I'm glad you're okay. Come and give me a kiss you jerk. You had me worried sick." I said opening my arms. "Babe, I'm all muddy." He said walking in the house. "I don't care." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around the back and kissed me. I pulled my head back and as tears filled my eyes. "Aw sweetheart, are you crying?" He asked. "I was just so worried about you." I said running my fingers through his hair. "I told you babe, I'm fine. I promise." He said pulling me back into a hug.