Sweet Birthday Surprise

Harry's POV
Today, I took the twins, Evie and Leo to the beach for the day while my wife, Y/N was at work. I was sitting on a beach chair while Evie and Leo both were picking up rocks they liked for their little rock garden they wanted to create for Y/N's birthday. "Ooh daddy look at this one." Evie said as she picked up a small pinkish rock and showed it to me. "Oh wow! That looks like a good one. Put it in your bucket baby." I said. She put it in her bucket and looked for more rocks. "Daddy, what about this one." Leo said showing me his rock that he found. "Wow that looks so cool bub." I said.

"Daddy, my bucket's full." Evie said. "Okay sweetheart. Hey Leo, how's your bucket?" I asked him. "Full too." Landon replied. "Ok buggies. Let's go build that rock garden for mumma." I said as I grabbed both of their free hands and we walked back to my car to head back home. I got the kids into their car seats and we headed back home.

When we arrived home, I helped the kids decorate the rock garden. "Alright guys, how about you put rocks in a circle around all the flowers. "Ok daddy, c'mon Leo." Evie said and both she and Leo went to go put rocks around the flowers.

As the kids were finishing up, Y/N pulled into the driveway. "Guys, go get mummy for the surprise." I whispered. They both ran over to Y/N hugging her. "Hi Mumma!" Evie shouted. "Hello my love bugs!" She said excited. "We have a surprise for you Mummy, so close your eyes." Leo said. Evie and Leo both took each one of her hands and pulled her to the backyard. They stopped in front of the rock garden. "You can open them now Mumma." Evie said. Y/N opened her eyes. "Happy Birthday Mumma!" The kids and I shouted. Y/N gasped. "It's a rock garden!" Leo said. "Oh my gosh! It's beautiful! Did you guys do this?" She asked. "Yea. And Daddy helped." Evie said. "I love it." Y/N said smiling. I walked over to her. "Happy Birthday baby." I said and I leaned in to kiss her. I placed my lips on to hers but it wasn't long before I heard the kids shout, "Ewww." "Daddy's giving Mumma cooties." Evie shouted. "Oh no. Maybe you two need a visit from the...COOTIE MONSTER!!" I said playfully running after her along with Y/N. She ran screaming with Leo. I caught Evie and Y/N caught Leo and we both gave them kisses all over the face and they giggled.