"Never letting you go.."

Y/N's POV
One hand in Harry's and the other on his shoulder as he held is hand in mine and his other was on my lower back. My body pressed up against his and we sway back and forth to the song we danced in our backyard as our first dance at our first wedding to the song Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. I rested my head on his chest as he pressed his face into my shoulder.

"Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too"

Harry then pulled away grabbing my hands to spin me and dipped me. I laughed before he pulled me back up and in to his chest again. He lifted his head up looking at me in my eyes. "Y/N, I love you so much." Harry said getting teary-eyed placing his hand that was previously in mine on my cheek. "I love you more." I replied getting teary-eyed as well, placing my hand on top of his. "I'm never letting you go.." He said as his lip quivered caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Never again." I said choked up. He pulled me in for a kiss. Our family and friends and our girls all yelled and cheered. I felt him smile as we continued to kiss. I pulled away, he took my hand in his again and looked into each other's eyes smiling at each other as we sang the lyrics to each other, "Well, I've been afraid of changin' Cause I've built my life around you.."and we continued to dance to the music.