Meeting with Autobots

Boss~Nct

3 days later

"They are here to meet you." Smiled Lennox, followed by Lee Sooman, Jackson and Tomo.

We watched as Tomo placed the trays of energon cubes in the middle of the meeting table.

"Greetings." Replied a deep, male voice.

"Optimus, it is good to see you." Replied Dottore, his red eyes glowing.

Later that afternoon

1 hour later

"I have something to tell you guys before we go back on the solutions for the Unicron Threat..." Began Dottore, looking down a little.

And there he stood, behind me.

He then revealed a small device that played a holographic memory. It then began to reveal what happened to him, and then the rest unfolded like those flashback memories.

Deja Vu~Ateez

Dottore was somehow able to project the holographic memory of Ko and Firestar before and after the war, also what happened to us.

Optimus and Dainsleif stared in disbelief.

Ratchet and Bee stumbled in shock, so did Arcee.

"I am truly sorry, this war has done unfathomable damage onto you two and your friends." Apologized Optimus.

"We don't usually talk about this, because it's complicated." Replied Tomo, who picked up an energon cube from the bowl.

"No one else could know." Replied Mercedez, looking away.

"I am deeply sorry..." Began Optimus, a rather sad expression was seen from the Autobot leader.

Xiao and Dainsleif stood behind us, along with Levi.

"Aliens are hard to understand." Muttered Xiao, looking at Optimus with arms crossed.

"They have feelings too." Shrugged Dainsleif.

"We'll try not to bring you into our war again..." began Optimus.

"Well you already did because of buckethead!" Hissed Levi, who was next to Xiao.

"We'll help, but don't expect some of us to die for you. I only lay my life for the traveler, Liyue and Rex Lapis." Replied Xiao with arms crossed.

"Some of us will help you, in return you help us. However, there are some others who chose to look the other way. " Dottore replied.

"Do not tell anyone our whereabouts unless you have to." Xiao adds.

"We prefer to remain in the shadows." I replied.

"I will honour your requests Dottore and Raiden Y/N, you have my word." Nodded Optimus.

"The research, the creation of a gnosis, revival of our friends and the visions, we are in debt of you." Nodded Bee, buzzing a little.

"You've done so much and we did not return anything." Replied Ratchet, looking down.

"We thank you for your help again and again." Nodded Optimus as the Autobots and our friends lowered their heads in thanks.

"Going back about the Decepticon threat, and also the war on Celestia, what do you suggest we do?" Asked Ratchet, breaking the silence.

"We're collecting the gnosis before they could." Replied Xiao.

"However it seems like Megatron has stolen the Fire Gnosis and is after to destroy the Dendro gnosis." Began Dottore.

"Why would he be after the Dendro gnosis?" Asked Dainsleif.

"We all know the Dendro gnosis allows endless growth of plants and fauna, also possess wisdom on Earth." Explained Dottore.

"I see." Nodded the Autobot leader.

"We need to hide and safekeep the gnosis and artifacts, the Decepticons seem to be after that." Xiao replied.

Right after the meeting ended, we heard a huge explosion outside our spaceship.

"What in the name of Primus-" Began Bee as he looked outside the window.

"Something's rising out of the earth." Noticed Xiao as he glanced outside the window.

"Holy sparks!" Yelled Bee, jumping back a little.

"That's a huge claw." Noticed Tomo.

"It seems that Unicron is waking." Noted Ratchet.

"This is bad, really bad." Replied Tomo.

"It should not be a threat to Earth, now that Quintessa is destroyed..." replied Bee.

"Hopefully that's the case." Sighed Dainsleif.

"We must go now, duty calls." Nodded Dottore.

"Let's go," I replied, nodding as I followed Dottore.

Xiao walked behind us.

Dainsleif, Dottore, Xiao and I created a portal for our friends.

"May we meet again," I replied as we walked into the portal.

Outside the Shadows

They transformed into their Cybertronian forms, one drew a sword, another drew a claymore, one summoned giant hovering thumbtacks while another drew out a blaster.

The enemy held a blastor.

Dottore blocked the attack from Barricade and managed to somehow throw the enemy off him.

"Be gone!" He hissed as he slashed his claymore.

An icy field formed, huge dangerously large ice crystals had surrounded Barricade.

Clones of Dottore appeared.

"Xiao." Called Raiden Y/N.

The wind picked swiftly up as Xiao landed.

Xiao struck the enemy behind and then landed neatly

He then swung his spear.

"You two, leave. I'll destroy this one myself." Xiao growls.

"Stealing kills are we? Fine." Replied Dottore.

Y/N worriedly glanced at Xiao.

"Maybe have one of your clones help him." She suggests.

"Done." Replied Dottore as he telepathically told one to stay.

The two then teleported closer to the door of the spaceship.

"Hope they don't find our location." Whispered Y/N.