Insignia and Visions

Raiden= Y/N Arctic=Dottore, Alatus=Xiao
All currently in Cybetronian forms

Eons ago

"I am a Schnezhnayan diplomat you know what happens if you lay a finger on me! Stop I command you-!"  Yelled Signora.

But the Electro god, Raiden Shogun ignored Signora's plea as the Musou No Hitotachi lightning struck her.

Present

"I can introduce you to the new Raiden Shogun. It's just she is busy and currently residing in Tenshukaku." Began Tomo.

"Alright." Adds Dino.

"Borders are closed due to Decepticon Invasion." Began Captain.

"Are the preperations complete?" Asahi asks Levi, Itto and Yoimiya.

"Yes." Replied Itto.

"These days Y/N has locked herself up. Although it is totally different reason than my mother..." Asahi trails off.

"She carries an awful lot of guilt, sadness and a lot of other emotions." Sighs the Captain.

"Maybe she could use our company?" Beidou asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe. And quench that fiery vengeance she has. Even a few Autobots were taken in custody dor some reason."  Replied Captain.

"Wait, hold on... what did the Autobots do to get on Raiden's bad side?!" Asked Tomo, initially shocked.

"I don't know but I heard Raiden is about to put two Autobot one named Sentinel and the other named Jazz. Heard Sentinel is going onto the statue-" Replied Captain.

"That doesn't sound like Y/N-" Kazuha interupts.

"We need to go see for outselves!" Tomo yelled worriedly.

"Hey wait we need a plan! We can't just charge in like that!" Exclaimed Kazuha.

"I got one! We must contact Optimus and his main team. Next, find a few fake Decepticon insignias and even a fake steel figure to put in front then we save the real one." Suggested Captain.

Following day

Dottore angrily smashed a beaker in his lab.

"I had everything under control. EVERYTHING. And then THIS DAM CREATION!" Wrathed Dottore.

"THAT DARN SUBJECT! WE SHOULD've killed it but Y/N and you were too merciful!" Beta yelled as he went to clean up the glass shards.

"So much for showing mercy!" Dottore then sighs loudly as he tried to calm down.

Felix gulped as he was outside the lab.

He was about to hand some lab reports and some documents that were leads to who possibly stole the clone.

"Dottore-" began Felix nervously.

"Who goes there!? Show yourself!" Snapped Beta (Blaze).

"It's just Felix." Hissed Dottore.

"Oh look, now you shows yourself after the clone you were supposed to watch escaped!" Hissed Beta as he jabbed a finger at Felix.

"Sir, I'm sorry-" Felix began.