⚡️Voicelines❄️

Vision~Dreamcatcher

Y/N, Taeyong, and Felix's info and chat lines

Y/N

Name: Y/N, L/N

Alias: Y/N, (艾米), Raiden,
East Wind (This used to be Dvalin's position: Dragon Of The East), traveler,

Age: Unknown.

Gender: Female.

Visions: Anemo and Electro  (Actually crystal wielder, so she can possess a maximum of one-two elements at the same time and change whenever)

Hello: Hi! I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!

About Eternity: Eternity~Raiden Shogun

About the world: We live in a world that is changing rapidly.

When it rains: It's raining...

After it rains: Oh? It stopped raining, nice.

When thunder strikes: I'm the Crystal archon and also the new Electro Archon, I shouldn't be scared of this!

When it snows: It's snowing! Let's have a snowball fight!

About Y/N:  I'm Y/N and currently traveling with Taeyong and friends!

About Xiao: Xiao is someone I trust a lot and he's someone who is always so understanding and a great listener. He's a friendly and protective Adeptus. Beneath that scary demeanor of his is a huge heart. I want to thank him for protecting me all those years. He's an amazing Adeptus. He protected Liyue for thousands of years, he deserves to have a happy life and should go achieve his dreams. He's always there for me like Taeyong...
I love him for a lot of things.

Thank you Xiao for carrying us in the abyss runs and artifact domains.

About Taeyong (eons ago): Who?! The dragon king? Oh, he is quite handsome, smart, and kind.

About Taeyong (present): Taeyong is my lovely boyfriend. He's so kind and caring! Handsome, Friendly, nice, funny, charismatic, patient, cute... I have so many words to describe him! He seems always there for me, like Xiao. I love his music, choreography and creativity!
About Taeyong later on: I'm going to miss Taeyong a lot. I hope he returns to Nct soon for concert! I'll ask Xiao and my friends to take me to Nct or SuperM concert.

About Dottore (past): Who?! He looks like SuperM blue-haired Taeyong. Almost mistaken him for Taeyong one time! Don't tell Taeyong please, thanks! He doesn't need to know I mistakened a Fatui Harbinger as him.

About Dottore (current): His real name is Zandik. He's truly a knowledgable and clever doctor, also a intellectual scientist. He's very  handsome I must add. If people have questions, I usually would refer to him. I sometimes wonder what's he thinking inside that intelligent mind of his. I trust he will not harm us and will prove that he is on our side. He's always there like Xiao.
This whole time "The Good Doctor" was protecting us in the shadows, specifically me you say?  Interesting.
Surprised a Fatui harbinger like him cares about me.
I care about him too...I think I've said enough.

Later on: Dottore is not that scary once you get to know him. He has a soft side for me. He's always everywhere at once. You'll find him following me, another him in the labs or even in the most unexpected places.

About Wriothesley: Managing Fortress of Meropide is not easy. He is a highly capable genius detective and officer. To be able to maintain order in a place like that is truly impressive. He sometimes joins us for commissions or simply spending time with us to get some sunlight. He actually loves the outdoors, especially places with not much people and somewhere by the sea.