💉Lab Breakout🗡️

Champion~Neoni & Burnboy

Dottore clone here: Eta (Esteraldo)

"Y/N I'm afraid my spirit is forever sealed in this puppet, here in Tenshukaku. Before you leave, please stay safe out there and I wish you the best of your future travels and endeavors. You are the new Raiden Shogun from now on, and you will be known as the new Raiden Shogun and Electro Sovereign, Raiden Y/N." Ei whispered to her friend, Y/N.

The new Raiden Shogun wanted to be better than the previous. She was merciful and merciless the same time. She was kind to those who are good but the evil will be severly punished.

Several Months later

"Hello, you two generals." Greeted Tomo at the door, "Optimus and the Autobots would like another meeting with you. So are some of the Decepticon soldiers." He stated.

"The heck?!" Asked Aj.

"They just want another war." Hissed Mercedez.

"Another fight?" Asked Childe.

"We're not meeting with Decepticons." I hissed as I sent a bolt of lightning out the window.

Childe looked at Taeyong and me for an answer.

"We need to destroy the lab." Xiao insisted from behind us.

"What lab?" Asked Childe, confused.

"I was there with Aether and Dainsleif, and they were creating a core that Osial had, and that's how they weaponized him." Explained Xiao.

Xiao looked like he had fought with someone.

Taeyong stared at Xiao, "No wonder you were injured that day." Taeyong realizes.

"Yes, and we must find and destroy that lab." Whispered Xiao determinedly.

The next day upon the Decepticon secret lab

Raiden stepped forward.

Behind her were Xiao and Taeyong.

Nightfall smirked as she stepped forward.

"You," growled Xiao as he approached Megaton, Soundwave and Dottore who stood next to her, "the one who tried to kill us all."

"And yet the two Archons still stand." Spat Nightfall.

"Did you steal the gnosis of the other archons?!" Asked Y/N coldly.

Nightfall smiled and tossed the fire gnosis to her sister Nightshade.

"Watch out!" Yelled Aether from above the stairs.

Ruin hunters, Ruin scouts and Ruin graders glowing with dark energon and abyss crystals marched towards us.

"What did you do to them?!" Asked Taeyong, horrified.

"Gamma Dottore clone." Realized Childe as he slowly transformed to his Foul Legacy form.

Xiao gave a snarl and placed on his yaksha mask.

"And who may that be?" Asked Soundwave.

"An adeptus, one of the powerful Five yakshas hailing from Liyue, I'll deal with him." Smirked The clone as he readied his delusion.

The clone gave a dark laugh as he placed on a visor and wrestled Xiao onto the floor of the base.

"Your enemy is me!" Snarled Childe as he shot an ice bullet at Soundwave.