4+1 parallel impact

Nightmare Raiden Shogun~Hoyomix, Genshin Impact, Mihoyo

Y/N's Pov
Location: Seoul, South Korea  Incheon Airport
2019, Afternoon

"I agree with your contract." I replied.

"Good. Call Xiao over for this contract. As for Xiao, he can continue to be your bodyguard or even a thirdwheel, but not your boyfriend in these two years." He replied.

I nodded and called my Yaksha over.

Xiao stood and held the golden love contract.

He worriedly glanced at it.

"Can I add that if something happens to her, I have the right to punish or kill you?" Xiao asks Zandik.

"Of course fine. But I doubt I'll ever hurt her." Zandik replied.

"Like I would believe you!" Xiao glared at him, he then glanced back at me, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asks me.

"Yes." I breathed.

"Okay, but please be careful. Dottore is unpredictable sometimes." Xiao whispered, "And you, love her the way Taeyong had loved her. Or else I will help Taeyong destroy you." Xiao growls.

"Trust me, I'll love her better than the Dragon Archon ever will, watch me." Zandik vowed.

"Then I shall watch your progress from the shadows." Xiao replied with arms crossed. 

And so the golden love contract was signed with your names.

Later past evening

Once we headed out of the appartment they settled in, I received a call from Taeyong.

"You guys made it back safe?!" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks for asking, be careful out there okay?" I replied.

"Don't worry about me Y/N, also you weren't supposed to be storming the Fatui palace with us that day because I heard from Xiao your wounds are still healing after that Abyss fight." Taeyong replies honestly.

"Well they're healing slowly, we don't age and all but we aren't exactly invincible and healing isn't my field of power." I replied as I chuckled near the end.

Taeyong chuckled in reply.

"Let's meet up somewhere okay?" He asked.

"Alright see you." I replied and then I hung up,

Kazuha had parked his car in Seoul.

He then offered to drive Dottore and Childe to the apartment they'll be staying in.

"Alright go ahead, I'm going to meet up with Taeyong, he'll be back in a few hours." I replied.

Taeyong and some of my other idol friends wanted to meet. Makes sense, it has been a while since the concerts and comebacks. We've been trying to negotiate with the Fatui, to avoid future battles, however, the vicious battle was the result of a failed negotiation. Surprisingly Taeyong won with Hongjoong's help and the opposing agreed to some sort of alliance. As for Abyss, there are commissions here and there. Since Fatui isn't a concern anymore, the real threat seems to be Abyss, the evil gods of Celestia, and something else.

It's raining today, but that didn't stop us from going, Suga and Felix insisted we should get together. Also can't wait to meet up with Xiao, Aj, and Childe!

The rain was light when I left, but as I drove towards the highway, it turned into a heavy and furious downpour.

Suddenly, I see someone driving their car the wrong way.