⚡️The rise of Beasts⚡️

The Sound~Straykids

The second half of the Dottore x Reader

Will feature some Genshin characters and Transformers from Rise of Beasts

"They never learn." Growled Scourge.

A shot echoed as a strange device began to corrupt Dottore's (Epsilon) other cloned Cybertronian form.

"Enzo!!!" Cried Raiden Y/N as the clone fell into her arms.

"Y/N I'm sorry. Destroy me please."  Replied the Dottore clone weakly.

Through the tears, Raiden Y/N hesitantly drew the electro sword out of her spark.

"Torn to Oblivion and  Fury of Eternal Lightning."

An electro tear fell as the energon combined lightning descended upon her beloved Dottore clone.

She had to kill or be killed by his corrupted form.

"Lockdown!" Screamed Mercedez as Lockdown was blasted to death by Scourge, "Can we save him?!" She then asked.

"No, we cannot use the gnosi on him." Replied Omega.

Mercedez yelled and angrily shot at Scourge.

"Watch out!" Alatus warned as he tried to teleport Raiden Y/n and Dottore away from Scourge's army.

Scourge had blasted another shot at Omega (Omega Dottore build) and Dottore (Zeta).

Zane hissed in pain before summoning a huge ice crystal that nearly pierced Scourge. As for Arctic (Cybertronian Boattore), it only grazed his back slightly.

"Archons and Allogenes, Retreat!" Raiden yelled.

"Autobots retreat!" Optimus ordered.

Dottore and clones immediatly followed Raiden Y/N, along with Xiao who managed to teleport everyone out.

Hours later

Tomo, Grimlock and Predaking growled as they fought and chased out a terrorcon lieutennant out of the borders of Tian Heng.

"Don't ever return!" Growled Tomo.

Kazuha and Drift who stood behind the two gripped their katanas.

"Should we report to Dottore prime?" Asked Drift.

"Report to Raiden Y/N and Alatus Xiao." Tomo suggested as he held a small wound.

"Report to them all." Was Kazuha's reply.

"Kazuha you go to them first. Grimlock and I have some disputes to settle with the cons for hurting you and Jackson the other day." Replied Tomo, cracking his steel knuckles.

"Anything else?" Kazuha asks.

"Drift is going to find Optimus to report and discuss what to do with the Decepticon and Terrorcon activity." Explained Grimlock.

"After settling those disputes, I'm going to find Mercedez while Grimlock hangs with the Autobots. Mercedez did report to me about Decepticon coordinates showing up frequently. Sara gave them a bounty for the Decepticon soldiers but that beast was a new find." Explained Tomo.

"Alright." Kazuha nodded in reply.

The two then teleported towards the spaceship.

Meanwhile inside the lab
All have turned back to allogenes (humans/normal form)