Negotiations with the Fatui

Halazia~Ateez

A few days later

I sat alone beneath the icy snow tree.

It's been a while since Taeyong left.

Xiao is cultivating, it feels so different without him. He said he might not be able to show up today but will try.

Felix and Wrio decided to take Xiao's place as my bodyguard temporarily for today.

Ei is back in Tenshukaku. She had somehow created a new puppet to hold her soul and then gave the rest of the puppet's powers to me.

The puppet's memories and commands are gone, leaving an empty shell for her to live in. She can only protect those islands of Asia and parts of Liyue. Not being able to step out beyond Teyvat.

As for me, I am here in the Fatui palace because I had to take up the remaining responsibilities as her next successor.

We walked together towards the Fatui palace.

"It's ok, no one will notice you." Replied Felix.

Sara walked next to me as well.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine." Aj nods at me.

"You got us, they can't won't do anything to you." Nodded Childe.

"I wish they were here." I whispered

"I know how it feels mate, but you got us." Felix replied as he pat my back.

Capitano came out to greet us, he still had his mask on.

"Hello Y/N. Glad you can make it." He replied.

"Yeah." I replied as I gripped my new phone and file case.

"Come on in." Replied Hongjoong as he ordered Ateez to open the door.

My friends and I entered the room.

Down the long icy palace were the Fatui agents and harbingers.

Part of me feels bad from being enemies with them for eons.

It's not exactly anyone's fault for how this fight started. After all, Tsaritsa wants a war with Celestia. I was just a mere traveler passing by.

Shaking the thought away, I followed them inside.

"Hey, whose that?" Asked a Pyro rifle agent.

"Don't you know?! The previous electro archon's successor! Rumor has it she was the traveler years ago!" Whisper yelled Cincin Fatui mage.

"Oh! I heard she's here for some investigations!" Replied the Geo Fatui.

"I heard she's here for some kind of diplomatic relations meeting because she fired Signora!" Added a Fatui electro hammer agent.

"Why did she fire Signora?!" Asked pyro gun agent.

"She probably hates her, makes sense." Replied the ice cincin mage.

Ekatarina, the Notthland bank agent was also here.

"My goodness, you are Ei's successor?" She asked as she stopped in her tracks, shocked.