Run

Psycho~Baekhyun

Unknown's POV

It was raining outside, late at night.

I see some Nct members Taeyong came home from the after-party, which was after the banquet. Some of the older members of NCT spent the whole night at the bar with their friends. Mark, Lucas and Ten followed behind Taeyong. Taeyong, Mark, Lucas and some of the other members were drunk, but Ten, Jaehyun and Doyoung stayed sober.

Suga had gotten home from BigHit studio after settling disputes with his manager. He was asleep.

I then see see Y/N being gently dragged across the room. She was then shoved to a wall by Taeil. Taeyong and Taeil probably said a series of weird and silly phrases. It was all nonsense for sure. But deep down, just from her expression, she is probably blaming herself for what everyone is going through at the moment.

This is definitely not her fault! I was going to stop them, but Xiao, who was outside as well, stopped me.

Felix and the others didn't notice the ruckus until later.

Y/N's Pov

Taeyong and Taeil for some reason were both holding my hands.

"Hey let go!" I yelled sternly at Taeil.

Taeyong gave Taeil a playful glare and that was enough for Taeil to back off.

Taeyong then gently dragged me all the way to the bedroom

"Please help me..." Taeyong pleaded.

I tried to hide my fear.

He closed the space between us and kabedoned me.

He then grabbed my wrist firmly.

Breaking free from his grasp, I ran away from him.

"Where are you going?!" He calls and chased me, towards the spaceship.

I sent a ball of electro and pyro angrily in defence, he retaliated and sent rays of lightning towards my direction.

"I'm sorry but please leave me alone!" I pleaded.

But he was probably too drunk to care. I quickly shielded myself in case. Slamming the door of the ramp entrance, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Come back here," Calls Taeyong weakly, sounding rather worried.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything!" I yelled as I ran.

I ignored my tears as I glanced out the window to check he was there, but it was too dark outside. I ran into the empty kitchen of the spaceship and reached a drink. 

Finishing half of the Bailey's Chocolate wine, suddenly a strange memory formed in my head.

"You wanna try some, the fire wine?" He asked.

"Sure."

"It's a bit strong. Don't worry Xiao and I are both here. If anything happens we'll just carry you back to the teapot." He chuckled.

I tried the glass he poured me.

The taste was bittersweet and burned my throat.

"More please." I whispered

"Did you know, it's called Fire Water by most of us here?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, I remember reading from those Fatui notes I've found in a lot of the nations." I replied.

End of flaskback

I smashed the glass in shock.

The shards burst and I let them cut me.