Fatui and Decepticons

Guerilla-Ateez

Antarctica

The icy structures exploded as Optimus and Dreadwing fought across the blizzard fields.

Meanwhile in the Fatui HQ

Several small shakes were felt by the Fatui who were working underground.

"Sir, we've secured the relic..." Began a Fatui rifle agent.

The ground suddenly shook violently and some Fatui agents were thrown off their feet.

"What was that?!" Asked the Fatui Cryo mage.

"I don't know, but send some agents to check above," Ordered the Fatui knife agent.

"Maybe we should've evacuated this place when they told us to..." Sighs Childe.

"Too late for that..." Sighed the Knife agent.

"What is going on?" Asked Felix, the Boomerang agent.

"Sir, some kind of Earthquake is happening... " began the Fatui knife agent.

"Something is happening above ground, we should go check it out," Announced Childe as he began to walk towards the underground elevator.

Another earthquake shook the underground ice structures and the steel elevator Childe was in.

"What is going on?!" Asked a Fatui Ice pack agent, who stood next to the Fatui rifle agent.

"The young lord believed some kind of battle was happening." began the Fatui rifle agent.

More rivulets of earth and ice structures topped upon the Fatui agents.

"Comrades, lets get out of here!" Yelled Childe as he directed everyone towards the elevator.

"Yes sir!" Replied all the Fatui agents as they ran after him.

The Fatui agents of Antarctica followed the 11th harbinger and all tried to file into the elevator.

Sharp icicles began to fall from the ceiling, onto the Fatui agents.

Shouts were heads as everyone fled for the elevator.

Some were lucky, others were not. A few were killed and transfixed by the huge, sharp icicles.

Ice and blood spilled the floor.

Crash!

Childe managed to get lucky and had already made his way back above ground.

Above ground

Childe stared in surprise as he watched a fight between two very giant, titan robots fought across the ice camp, with another giant robot.

One was blue and red, he was quite muscular and tall, the other had a bronze face and big blue horns like an ice demon. The third one was tall and scrawny, with wings. But he seems to be wearing some kind of armor.

Felix who was hiding behind another ice rock waved at Childe frantically.

"What are they doing here, mate?!" Asked the Fatui Boomerang agent, "Surely they're not here for the gnosis?!"

"Her majesty is currently in Russia so we don't have to worry, it's just-" Began Childe, he was interrupted by the three giant robots.

Childe barely dodged the incoming explosion, he quickly rolled inside a tent with the knife agent in tow.

"Who?! What are they?!" Asked the Fatui rifle agent frantically.

"I think those are the transformers Y/N and Xiao told us about..." Replied Felix.