Treasure & Rematch

Super~Seventeen

"Mates, I found the artifact." Whispered Felix as he handed a strange-looking box to Xiao from the Weapons and Artifacts room of our spaceship.

Xiao opened the chest and gingerly picked up a smooth, dark-looking glowing pearl.

It was the mu cheng pearl (慕尘珠mu cheng zhu) and Snake's eyebrow bronze fish artifact (蛇眉铜鱼) (she meitongyu) from the box.

"Oooh what is this?!" Asked Bangchan.

"Oh I know these two artifacts, the Mu Cheng Pearl is known for purification, purifying evil, and the Snake's eyebrow Bronze fish is one of the many keys to the Golden bronze doors 金铜门." I answered.

(jintongmen)

"Golden Bronze doors?" Asked Felix.

"The Golden bronze doors were known as the Resurection gates and beyond those doors holds the secrets of Resurection and Immortality, and also allows one to see the end of own life and into the afterlife." I explained.

"It was a hidden and heavily guarded secret." Adds Xiao.

"And that is where we visited a while back to help create the gnosis." I whispered.

"Hey, Y/N, I'm leaving in a few days for cultivation soon, is there anything you need from me?" Xiao asks me.

"Hmm? Not at the moment, thanks for the offer though." I replied.

Later that day

"I want a rematch with someone..." Began Sara as she walked by my desk.

"Alright, who?" I asked.

"With Signora." She replied firmly.

Xiao instantly narrowed his eyes hearing that name.

"Eigth Fatui Harbinger-" Xiao began.

I forgot I had to deal with one more Fatui Harbinger. And she still happens to be Ei's diplomat just like eons ago.

I sighed.

"Fine." I replied.

"Thank you." Smiled Sara.

"Xiao, someone, please contact her that Sara wants a rematch." I replied.

"She's going to be here to ask for gnosis anyways." Replied Childe who walked in .

"Really?" I asked.

"I overheard Scaramouche on the phone with her." Replied Childe.

"Fuck." Hissed Xiao.

"Here we go again." I sighed.

Meanwhile Outside Tenshukaku

Signora and Rostam sat quietly as they enjoyed the sakura.

"This is nice, a different scenery." Began Rostam, "It's not exactly safe here though." He adds.

"I know but I wanted to travel and it's been a while." Replied Signora.

"So what's on the itinerary today?" Asked Rostam.

"We're going to Tenshukaku, to visit some friends." Replied Signora.

"I thought you wanted to leave this place for good because it brought up bad memories?" Asked Rostam.

"But I want to see some friends and ask some questions." Replied Signora.

"Honey, is there something you're not telling me?" Asked Rostam.

"I will tell you after I meet my friends, wait for me outside please." Replied Signora.