Ruler, Kitsune, Scara, Levi

Zhongli and Raiden Shogun theme~Frost Studio Chambersonic, Hoyoverse, Genshin Impact ost
(Frost Studio Chambersonic
HoYoverse, Genshin Impact Ost 2022)

Bonus appearance: Levi from AOT

Ei paced back and forth in silence.

Scaramouche laughed behind her.

"Mother, they are taking so long to arrive! Maybe they abandoned you after all like you did to me eons ago! Maybe pursuing eternity wasn't a bad idea!" Laughed Scaramouche (Asahi).

"QUIET!" Hissed Ei, "They're dealing with a serious matter at sea, they'll be here soon.

"Her Majesty Tsaritsa was right after all, the gods in this modern era aren't as powerful as they seem." Muttered Scara.

Combat boots clicked against the floor, "What's your problem?!" Hissed Kujou Sara as she lifted Scara by the scruff.

"I just wanted her to know how I felt those years ago!" Yelled Asahi.

Sara gave a hiss and threw Scara/Asahi onto the floor.

"You inferior people." Hissed the son.

"Watch your tone around your mother!" Hissed Sara, about to slap him.

"Sara, ignore him." Sighed Ei.

"Why is he here, your majesty if you don't mind me asking-" Began Sara.

"He has leads on what the Fatui are planning and the reason why the aliens are here." Whispered Ei.

"Anything else?!" Asked Sara, shocked.

"He agreed to help us if I pardon him." Replied Ei.

"WHAT?" Hissed Sara.

"Yes, I know." Sighed Ei.

"Stupid Dottore, does he really think he can outsmart me?!" Snapped Asahi from behind them.

He then threw a stone angrily into the koi pond.

"The audacity! He really thinks helping those inferior robots on the wrong side win a war?! I'm so shocked!" Laughed Asahi.

(Imagine he goes "I'm so shocked!" like that voice followed by a laugh in TXT's Frost mv)

Meanwhile

Soundwave landed and transformed, so did Dottore.

"DOTTORE." Growled Asahi as he prepared to punch him.

"Scaramouche!" Chuckled Dottore.

"You inferior thief! Give me back that vision meant for our new recruit!" Snarled Scara.

The Dottore with three quarters, moon mask smirked, and grabbed Scara, "Says the one who held all three at once!" He sneered.

Scara had enough, he instantly sent an anemo orb right at Dottore.

Dottore dodged with ease.

A shadowy figure then jumped out of the bushes and grasped it before shooting at a Decepticon.

Meanwhile Soundwave gave a small smile to Ei.

"What do you want?!" Asked Ei.

"Gnosis." Displayed Soundwave's visor.

Another Decepticon landed from the sky.

Airachnid smiled.

Sara and Mercedez aimed their rifles at the enemy.