Progression

Deja Vu~TXT

Wrio dropped the documents onto the desk. He then checked the time on his phone and sent Neuvillette a wolf and thumbs up emoji.

A loud clanging sounded from outside.

Asahi limped his way into the office.

Wrio looked up from his phone, "Scaramouche?" He asked, surprised.

Asahi looked up, ignoring the blood on his hat and face, "Go tell the others Woojin has been destroyed but Starscream escaped again. We were ambushed." He adds, annoyed rather than in pain.

"Baka you're bleeding!" Levi yelled as he broke into a run towards his friend.

Levi dragged Asahi away.

"For the last time Levi, I'm a puppet!" Protested Asahi.

Levi ignored him and dragged him towards the infirmrary.

Dottore was looking through lab documents on his phone and laptop.

"What's up?" Dottore asked, staring intently at them with his scarlet eyes.

"Sorry to interupt but-" Levi began.

"I'm fine!" Snapped Asahi.

Dottore nodded and went to examine Asahi.

"Couldn't arrest the bots, too hard." Wrio replied as he walked into the infirmrary.

"How is he still alive after fighting those Decepticons?!" Asahi asked, pointing at Wrio.

"What do you think?!" Smirked Dottore.

"Nevermind, what about the imposter problem?" Asked Wrio.

"What problem?" Asked Asahi, confused.

"Taeyong is working with a mysterious enemy, he attacked me for no reason." Replied Aj as she teleported in.

The harbinger wolf girl was covered in cuts.

"Let's get that treated." Wrio replied as he went to help her.

"Hey, are you alright?" Asahi asked Aj.

"Yeah. Childe saved me." Replied Aj, "his master threw me through a portal." She explains.

"That doesn't sound like Taeyong... the real Taeyong is currently enlisting." Dottore replied, "I remember when I struck a inevidable deal with him, he complied. It's highly unlikely to see him go back against his word or contract." He adds.

"And I ran a criminal check on him." Wrio replied, "he's innocent and currently serving the Navy."

"Nct is known to keep their word." Aj replies.

"Not everyone in Nct though, there is a traitor among them." Replied Dottore.

"Who is it?" Asked Aj.

"Moon Taeil." Frowned Dottore.

"Where are Y/N and Xiao?" Asked Asahi

"They went to check on the rest of the Ruin Golems in Sumeru and scout Fontaine, may have encountered some Decepticons." Dottore frowned in reply.

"Should we go help them?" Asahi began.

Dottore was already a step ahead of them, he had already teleported himself out. Asahi grabbed the remaining friends in the room and focused on his wind energy.

"Hang on." He goes.

Wind rushed in a circle around them as Dottore and Asahi teleported them into the forest of Fontaine.