🎇Flower Dance & Fireworks🎆

Mid-Autumn Dottore by Nedda
New Year Special Chapter
Title inspired by Ateez,  Dj. Okawari, and Lantern Rite
Song: We Must Love~Onf Kingdom Ver.

(Just imagine you wore something like that except the dress is a bit longer, like onto the floor

(Just imagine you wore something like that except the dress is a bit longer, like onto the floor.)

"Taeyong is missing the fun!" Laughed Felix as he sat in the back next to me.

"He is." Chuckled Childe.

"So true." Laughed Aj , who sat next to Childe

We finally arrived at our destination.

I was about to open the car door but Xiao opened it for me.

We were greeted by the red carpet.

Journalists and supporters crowded outside the venue. Many fans and paparazzi, also knights were there.

Cameras flashed, and phones clicked.

Inside, the guest clustered in small groups and conversed with eachother.

Dottore then took my hand and we walked towards the reception.

Jean looked up and saw us.

She smiled at us but then narrowed her eyes a little bit at Childe and Dottore.

"Don't worry the harbingers are their dates." Scara whispered to Jean.

"Oh my, looks like the cutie brought a new boyfriend, and he's from the Fatui!" Gushed Lisa who walked over to greet us.

She was wearing a long, starry, electro purple dress.

"A Fatui harbinger?!" Kaeya exclaims from behind her.

"What have you done?! Wasn't Xiao her boy-" Felix whispered awkwardly to Scara (Asahi)  beside us.

"Hehe." Smirked Asahi.

Levi, who was behind Asahi shook his head.

"Xiao must be soooo jealous!" Giggled Lisa.

Xiao just blinked at Lisa and didn't reply.

We then went inside.

"This is the celebration party in your honor! It's to commemorate our survival and victory from this alien invasion and the peace we've attained here upon Earth." Varka smiled at us.

A few friends approached Xiao and me in a friendly embrace. A bunch of cuildren rushed over too, each grasping gently at the hems of our clothes in admiration.

Few minutes later

People had already started waltzing around.

"Y/N, can I have my first dance with you?" Felix asked cutely.

"Sure." I replied.

"Thanks mate, it's just you know, gotta handle undercover agent stuff later so just a quick dance." Felix replied, whispering the last part to me.