⚔️Shadows & Ice ❄️

Excalibur~Kingdom

Somewhere hidden in Snezhnaya

Taeyong broke the glass he was holding.

He was angry at a lot of things. Not just one thing, many things.  He was livid to be exact.

Never had he been crossed by someone that could level this unfairly with him.

Xiao fought him once or twice, but it was fair and not a threat. Between him and Xiao it was rather a misunderstanding between good friends.

But, the Fatui, on the other hand, was an annoying fxcking problem for him.

Having Xiao fight the Fatui was not enough. There needs to be more damage done.

It had been years since Taeyong had this much grudge against an organization or agency. Of course he does have a grudge against one or two supergroups, also Abyss and evil gods in Celestia, and Asmodeus. The Fatui were just in the way of NCT's business. Things wouldn't have gone this bad if Y/N was dragged into all of this.

"Fatui Harbingers and Abyss order I can't wait to watch you all burn!" Snarled Taeyong as he melted the snowflake that fell into his hand from the balcony.

Mark and Johnny stood behind him. Exo lycan wolves and their friends were here too. Wrio was among the crowd. He looked slightly hesitant to lead the charge. 

"Johnny, please go contact Bts and gather all the immortal supergroups you can find. We're going to plan an attack on the Fatui HQs and Zalpolyarny palace." Growled Taeyong.

Taeyong's still had some scores to settle with the other Fatui harbingers for the string of incidents and events that happened last year.

After sending Dottore through an unknown portal, the fights and skirmishes they had against the Fatui were a lot easier. But sending him through that portal also brought a lot of negatives.It included realizing that there was a traitor among his own group, Nct. Also this brought all of them more questions than answers about the multiverse and timelines.

"It's over for you Fatui Harbingers and Agents, you hurt my world, so I'll end that nation you hold so dear." Growled Taeyong darkly as he formed a fist.

Nct vs Harbingers

"The top harbingers, up to number 3 have the strength comparable to a god."~Nahida

"So far we know, Archons and demigods are the only ones that can rival Celestia's evil gods." Nahida began.

"Taeyong is one of the original Dragon sovereigns that survived the archon war and Y/N is a legendary traveler/archon. Although rankings have changed now that Xiao and Dottore joined. Liyue has the Adepti and few yakshas remaining, Snezhnaya had its 11 Fatui harbingers, the Supergroups has 10 super leaders, some are hidden archons not part of the 7. Bts has the 7 deadly angels, and Teyvat has Y/N, the new archon." ~Fatui Agent Felix to Nahida.

(Some Nct members have visions, leaders have natural powers,and also other idol groups. Nct 127 and Nct U were like five stars, and Nct Dream are Four stars)

"NCT IN THE HOUSE." Yelled Taeyong

"What's happening?!" Asked Mark.

"We Attack the city tonight!" Snarled Taeyong as he slammed a pinpoint onto the Fatui HQ.

"Wait! Please spare Hongjoong, Childe, and their friend!" Y/N yelled suddenly, out of breath as she teleported, entering Nct's meeting room unannounced.