Temporary Farewell

Goodbye~Taemin

Later

"Hey, what happened?! Wake up!!!" Yelled Xiao as he started crying.

"Y/n!" Shouted Dottore, enraged as he ignored the icy tears.

There he was, the former villain, down on his knees desperately reaching for her, trying to heal her and keep her awake.

"Sacrifice her and use her powers to defeat Asmodeus." Whispered Black Mamba weakly before dying.

Taeyong stared in horror and teleported over to Y/N.

Taeyong slowly took out the dragon flame sword Neo had given him.

"No, don't fucking do it." Hissed Xiao, stopping Taeyong from doing something stupid. 

"Don't you fucking dare!" Dottore snarls at Taeyong. Both him and Xiao pointed their weapons dangerously at Taeyong.

Taeyong took a breath in and turned away. He angrily wrathed and charged towards the enemies.

Taeyong and Dottore charged towards the enemies while Xiao carried Y/N to the spaceship.

"Thank you for saving me again." She whispered as she closed her eyes.

That evening

It looks like I had passed out from using the Musou No Hitotachi combined with eight other elements to deflect an attack stronger than my level.

I started crying as soon as I woke up.

"I'm sorry." I began.

"You don't have to apologize for anything." Replied a soft voice, belonging to Xiao.

"Y/N thank goodness you're finally awake!" Whispered Taeyong as he worriedly cupped my cheek.

"Taeyong, I'm sorry for a lot of things." I whispered.

"You don't have to apologize for that!" Exclaimed Taeyong, "Please stop apologizing, Y/N! I love you the way you are." He whispered as he hugged me into his embrace.

"Did we manage to defeat them?" I asked.

"Asmodayus (Asmodeus)? Probably, not too sure. And Aespa has terminated Black Mamba after interrogating him." Taeyong adds.

"Where is Dottore?!." I asked.

"Dottore?! Oh. He's in the infirmrary. I'm afraid he won't be able to see you for a while." Whispered Taeyong sadly.

"He must be busy..." I sighed.

"Oh Y/N, he saved us again, I think he deserves to rest." Taeyong whispered.

Inside the lab the following week

The lab wasn't too messy when I entered. Just a little bit dusty. I finished cleaning the lab. I carefully then organized the books and beakers.

It began to lightly snow in the room.
The snow then stopped falling as an icy figure appeared.

"Thank you, I owe you one." Replied a voice behind me.

Dottore had appeared behind me.

He placed a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around.