A Promise, Contract & Tears

Dottore Fanart by Natsumi

Checkmate~The Boyz, Kingdom

"Winner takes it all."~The Boyz Checkmate

That afternoon, Winter in Neo City

Taeyong compared the two letters. He had to be sure if it was from the same sender, and indeed it was.

Letter 1

"Dear Taeyong, I hope this letter finds you well. I hope you and your friends have recovered from the experiments.

I apologize sincerely that you and your friends had to go through all of this.

I have dealt with this matter.

Now all I request from you is to trust me.

Allow me to prove myself that I have no evil intentions and join you all.

And let me meet her. You should absolutely know who I am refering to.

Attached to this letter is our contract, our agreement.

If you have any questions, you know how to contact me.

~The Doctor, II Dottore.

Letter 2

Dear Taeyong, I hope this letter finds you well. I hope you and your friends recovered from the fatal explosion. No words could describe such horror I have witnessed.

Thank you for sending me that signed contract before these unfortunate events.

It wasn't hard finding you all. I have given the best treatment for Y/N.

I know you were not entirely responsible for some of the attacks on Fatui HQ.

I will let this slide in one condition, and that is regarding Y/N.

I know you tried to protect her from many enemies and even went great lengths such as removing and erasing her memories.

You are not one of us Taeyong, or should I say Xblanque. You were among Celestia when you ascended. You are the Celestial dragon sovereign who was one of the strongest archons hidden in the shadows.

You did not share their views or agree with their ideologies and went your own way. Going as far as removing Y/N's memories just to protect her as the modern era begun.

But was it really enough?!

You will eventually have to leave her for something that you cannot be exempted from.

If you truly love her, then tell her the truth.

After reading this, you can run and hide all you want.

Wherever you are is where she will be.

If she is truly more precious than a gnosis, then let me be her bodyguard.

And hand over Moon Taeil dead or alive.

Do you really know your members that well?

Are you aware Taeil is from the Crimson Moon Dynasty who was responsible for killing one of your brothers, and beloved Moon Dragon Sovereign, Hansol?

Bold of you to assume Nct was a safe haven for Y/N. Let's see who will do a better job in being her bodyguard. Don't worry, I will protect Y/N from the rest of the Fatui Harbingers and other enemies.